New EC at Sumang Walk

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. I made quite a fair bit of $ in the stock market by not following the herd, that's why have some spare cash to even think about ECs.

But currently, to me, the herd (including the media) appears to saying that ECs are very popular

Congrats, I’m still expecting more gains in the stock market over the next 2 weeks before I realize profits.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
He’s probably referring to the canopy EC at Yishun lah,
Diam lah little boy, this is adult’s property discussion forum, please come back after when you past your puberty age. :D

More ECs at 800psf besides that. Thought you were an expert.

You can author a fiction with your good friend who likes story-telling.

I am glad that I won’t be growing up to be a dirty coffee shop uncle like you.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
More ECs at 800psf besides that. Thought you were an expert.

You can author a fiction with your good friend who likes story-telling.

I am glad that I won’t be growing up to be a dirty coffee shop uncle like you.

Open your eyes big big and see lah.
Canopy even have several units transacted at 7xxpsf during 2018 and 2019

Y6lm5uM.png

Kiang dio Ho, Mai gei kiang.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Open your eyes big big and see lah.
Canopy even have several units transacted at 7xxpsf during 2018 and 2019

Y6lm5uM.png

Kiang dio Ho, Mai gei kiang.

You are the one who said canopy. I was refering to the ECs right before hundred palm. I thought I could have missed your canopy out. Wah Mr Ni, you are really scheming... :o

ChillEd

Reaction score
Really lots of story-tellers here. Since when ECs directly before hundred palm was 750psf? It was at least 800psf. Just because the launch was a while back, you all think can psycho people with your fake news.

EXPERT, there are many units tran (from srx website) below $750 back in July 2017 for both signature and criterion. Where got at least 800psf??? U telling story?

How to upload pic from mobile phone?...

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
EXPERT, there are many units tran (from srx website) below $750 back in July 2017 for both signature and criterion. Where got at least 800psf??? U telling story?

How to upload pic from mobile phone?...

Come I help you.
This is the transaction for signature EC at Yishun.
See what she got to say.

nEIaY10.png

I already told u this little boy knows nothing.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
A snapshot of The criterion transaction details.

nsTGZPl.png

July 2017 data for criterion.

cSko63W.png

Another embarrassing day for anneytu. :D

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
A snapshot of The criterion transaction details.

nsTGZPl.png

Another embarrassing day for anneytu. :D

You can never embarrass me Uncle Ni.

Those numbers are probably the lows. Please provide the avg psf figure uncle ni. Let us see you prove the legitimacy of your non-fiction book.

I’m outside and on my mobile, will get the numbers for you tonight. Have a good dinner uncle Ni.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
You can never embarrass me Uncle Ni.

Those numbers are probably the lows. Please provide the avg psf figure uncle ni. Let us see you prove the legitimacy of your non-fiction book.

I’m outside and on my mobile, will get the numbers for you tonight. Have a good dinner uncle Ni.

More snapshots for criterion.
You want very specifically under 750psf, I can pull out for you.
Some units of criterion transact below 750 psf.
Are you blind? :D

iPMHqRL.png

Y0oIzQM.png

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
You all are actually just proving the huge psf gap between those past ECs compared with Sumang Thanks for helping us pull out these data! Cheers!

Already told you this is property forum discussion for adults only. Not for kids.
Not sure who is spreading fake news.
Don’t know anything diam diam lah.
Shoo shoo.... :D

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
More snapshots for criterion.
Some units of criterion transact below 750 psf.
Are you blind? :D

Thanks for the numbers uncle ni. Looks like the floodgates to more cheap resale condos are opening! Unfortunately how cheap also I not interested in those areas.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There were indeed ECs priced at 750psf thereabouts back in 2017 (of cos lower floors) criterion and signature are two very nice projects, I have seen that place before, so those who doubt can just take a drive there, however the location is not ideal. You won’t expect criterion and signature to be reselling at 800 or even 850psf, (perhaps 9xxpsf for lower floors).Just base on the quality of the project, one can tell that upon MOP, it will be priced around that range.

Disclaimer: like most here, I am neutral and here for a healthy exchange of views and inputs.

Any updates on the sales figure of Piermont Grand?

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
There were indeed ECs priced at 750psf thereabouts back in 2017 (of cos lower floors) criterion and signature are two very nice projects, I have seen that place before, so those who doubt can just take a drive there, however the location is not ideal. You won’t expect criterion and signature to be reselling at 800 or even 850psf, (perhaps 9xxpsf for lower floors).Just base on the quality of the project, one can tell that upon MOP, it will be priced around that range.

Disclaimer: like most here, I am neutral and here for a healthy exchange of views and inputs.

Any updates on the sales figure of Piermont Grand?

There are indeed many things that I don’t know and would like to learn from others here.

But definitely not from this toxic guy or gal (anyway I’m confused of it’s gender already, lol) who keeps saying others spreading fake news.

Bro, got time we talk in esta thread. Don’t waste time on this person.

Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are indeed many things that I don’t know and would like to learn from others.

But definitely not from this toxic guy who keep saying others spreading fake news.

Bro, got time we talk in esta thread. Don’t waste time on this person.

Haha, and I think we need to stop the elitist and labelling mindset in this forum where newbies like me want to learn from ppl like u with objective views and data.
Thanks for your insights thus far bro.

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
First of all, congrats to all who manage to secure an unit.

For those waiting to see the end result, it doesnt really matter if you never buy. This EC doesnt represent how the market works.

The demand has always been there and ppl choose to live near their parents or love ones. Ec built at anywhere also got good sales de. Of cos whether its a good price or not, you have to do your homework n compare many many many properties including HDB.

They should generate how many % of buyers are from the same or nearby zone (Punggol). That might help to determine why the high / low sales.

A lot are agents not buyers lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.