Gaming Speakers

GreenArrow2002

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm looking for a pair of good gaming/music speaker system. I have in mind the Audioengine and Razer Levithian. Which one is good for RPG/FPS games beside music. Bass must be good with clear high/mid range. Good sound stage is important.

Any tips from bro here.

Thanks.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
- Logitech Z625
- Klispch Promedia 2.1
- Aego 3

For games and movies 2.1 speaker are recommended, the sub
will be able to produce low frequency like rumble.

benedium

Banned
Reaction score
Think he know those 3 but want even better one. How about Vanatoo?

Last edited:

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normally anything with the word gaming inside sux at sound quality. my headphones i bought sennheiser and pair with a modmic.

For speakers, go look at the home theater threads instead

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone use headset for gaming lah to have 100% concentration and also not disturb others sleeping in the middle of the night

GreenArrow2002

Reaction score
Everyone use headset for gaming lah to have 100% concentration and also not disturb others sleeping in the middle of the night

Yes. I use headphone for gaming as well. For music, I need a system with good bass, mid and high and soundstage. Budget below $500.

benedium

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. I use headphone for gaming as well. For music, I need a system with good bass, mid and high and soundstage. Budget below $500.

If you intend to keep using headphones for gaming then u shouldn't say u want gaming speakers right? Shouldn't you instead just look at the other threads for good speakers for music and movies?

GreenArrow2002

Reaction score
Decided to buy the Edfier S2000DB which I think it's good for my need. I'm not audiophile and also pair of ears are not in top form for senior like me. Waiting for delivery this weekends.

GreenArrow2002

Reaction score

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IIRC it always starts with the sound in Dynamic EQ upon each power up, once you select the Classic EQ you get a more normal sound but also less bass.

And you can always use optical if your motherboard has optical out.

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't look like s1000db

:s11:
My cosy corner with the new Edifier speaker.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9bZJfMUarrZqoQau7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/c44MDzxEBXVdwKdP8

Need to burn in to see how 'shiok'is the sound. Initial experience is good with the exception of bass. Since I'm no basshead, this is alright with me.

The RCA cables supplied is of low quality. Not a tight fit with the speaker connectors. Need to source for a better cable.

Hope this can last me a few years :s13:

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's the leviathan sounds for music and gaming?

Cj62nrS.jpg

I would take R2000DB over Leviathan without a second thought

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.