New EC at Sumang Walk

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just ignore that bugger la he seeking attention as long all ignore him he will b gone in due time

There are indeed many things that I don’t know and would like to learn from others here.

But definitely not from this toxic guy or gal (anyway I’m confused of it’s gender already, lol) who keeps saying others spreading fake news.

Bro, got time we talk in esta thread. Don’t waste time on this person.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Just ignore that bugger la he seeking attention as long all ignore him he will b gone in due time

That would be best. Please help to advise your likeminded “bros” to ignore me, especially those low class people like you whom I’m not keen to interact with. Only reason I “reply” to certain people’s comments is to correct erroneous information and perspectives. Hope that I won’t see you talk about me again!

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Just read the straits times, saw RiverFront’s full page ad today. “Special grants” and family carnival with bouncing castle, popcorn and ice cream.

Anyone went to take a look?

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That would be best. Please help to advise your likeminded “bros” to ignore me, especially those low class people like you whom I’m not keen to interact with. Only reason I “reply” to certain people’s comments is to correct erroneous information and perspectives. Hope that I won’t see you talk about me again!

There’s a need to stop this labelling thing.
And return the forum to neutrality.
Not all grads are “high class” ppl, one’s class is more dependent on his moral standing and character :)
Peace.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
There’s a need to stop this labelling thing.
And return the forum to neutrality.
Not all grads are “high class” ppl, one’s class is more dependent on his moral standing and character :)
Peace.

Definitely. Unfortunately certain individuals have continued attacking me and being extremely rude. I made a very tame and simple reply this morning and got hammered and abused by your good “bro”.

Yes very true, not all grads are high class, I agree. I’m definitely a much nicer person in real life, don’t worry. My friends are also able to take sarcasm and satire better than people here.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
And the end of cheap new ECs? :o
Many dreams burst in this forum.

if i remember correctly, land bidded after july 2018 is subjected to additional 5% absd for developer, mesning to say all upcoming ec after piermont grand will cost higher psf for developer, very hard for developer to come down lower

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
I would like to think if selling like hot cakes, ppl will be quick to post esp if they have an interest in it.
Back to share an update. Stack 7, 32 and 35 were fully sold for 3 bdrm premium.

The person who shared his 1.28m purchase, I also managed to shortlist to within 2 units. Not good for privacy. Hope he sees this and edit his post.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.