Treasure at Tampines

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Bro,

Appreciate your detailed response. I would like to add another dimension to that.

In an ideal situation, it would help if we are able to add another dimension to the analysis. Like what we think are the buyers’ response one year after the purchase. Would it be ‘well bought. If I were in the same situation, I would have still bought’ or ‘damn it, I should not have bought or should have bought X instead of letting people sweet talk me to buy Y’.

For luxury condo, generally, the rich do not mind even if their properties depreciate in value because they are paying for the ‘enjoyment’ value and don’t mind losing money ( they have too much to be very concerned).

For the case of twin vew buyers or the early bird buyers of project who subsequently dropped prices, we know what they would say.

For the mass market ones, if we are able to break this down, we can understand buyers’ reasoning and buying sentiments. in the last one year, property prices did not appreciate much as compared to FD or even bond rates, and given MAS forecast of economy, it would be interesting to see what lies ahead.

Thanks for adding that dimension in your thought process.
This also serves as a good reminders to buyers that DYODD is so important.
Spurred by some discussions and good sales transaction in the Parc esta thread recently, today I decided to visit Parc esta to satisfy my curiousity. Must admit was rather impress with its layout, furnishing, unobstructed floor to ceiling window view, low maintenance fee and site plan etc. pricing wise was around 15xxpsf, quite reasonable for a RCR project with mrt and many eateries at doorstep. The only downside is it’s a mega project. Must say MCL has put in a lot of thoughts in this project. Was informed that yesterday, a big family bought a total of 16 units in Parc esta of different unit sizes.

Bro, In life, u win some, you lose some la.

While Some projects are set to fail in the beginning, there’s some projects that still worth considering.
Happy hunting and enjoy your weekend bro.

Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for adding that dimension in your thought process.
This also serve as a good reminders to buyers that DYODD is so important.
Spurred by some discussions in the Parc esta thread recently, today I decided to visit Parc esta. Must admit was rather impress with its layout, furnishing, unobstructed floor to ceiling window view, low maintenance fee and site plan etc. pricing wise was around 15xxpsf, quite reasonable for a RCR project with mrt and many eateries at doorstep. The only downside is it’s a mega project. Must say MCL has put in a lot of thoughts in this project.
In life, u win some, you lose some. Don’t live with too many regrets la.

While Some projects are set to fail in the beginning, there’s still some that worth considering.
Enjoy your weekend bro.

wow bro, how’s the Parc Esta experience?
The show flat is indeed impressive haha.
The one I looked at for a 2 plus study on a higher floor (abv 10 floor) is 16xx psf though.

not all projects are the same, that’s why projects like Artra, Stirling, Tre Ver, Park Colonial, Parc Esta, Riverfront have done a lot better than the rest. And I think out of those listed, their potential for future appreciation is high.

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
wow bro, how’s the Parc Esta experience?
The show flat is indeed impressive haha.
The one I looked at for a 2 plus study on a higher floor (abv 10 floor) is 16xx psf though.

not all projects are the same, that’s why projects like Artra, Stirling, Tre Ver, Park Colonial, Parc Esta, Riverfront have done a lot better than the rest. And I think out of those listed, their potential for future appreciation is high.

The 2+ study layout impressed me most.
The study room is literally like a decent size small bedroom.
The kitchen is enclosed type, very rare for a 2 bedder nowadays.
You are rather spot on in choosing the best unit type.

Yes, not all projects are created equal, some are set to fail in the beginning. Definitely not Parc esta after my pleasant viewing experience.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes, not all projects are made equal, some are set to fail in the beginning. Definitely not Parc esta after my pleasant viewing experience.
Cheers!

Thank you bro for the inputs.
Hoping to make the plunge soon.

Thanooors

Reaction score
Went to reccce Treasures today.

Walking from Simei Mrt to Treasures side gate took around 7mins.

There’s a bus 292 in front of Treasure. 3 stops to Tampines Interchange.

Walking from Treasure main entrance to Round Market took 4mins. Lots of eateries within walking distance.

Overall, I think the location is good for own stay.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Went to reccce Treasures today.

Walking from Simei Mrt to Treasures side gate took around 7mins.

There’s a bus 292 in front of Treasure. 3 stops to Tampines Interchange.

Walking from Treasure main entrance to Round Market took 4mins. Lots of eateries within walking distance.

Overall, I think the location is good for own stay.

Hey bro, 7 mins can reach Simei mrt? That’s something I didn’t know. I always have an impression it will take more than 10mins.
Thanks for sharing.

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The kitchen is enclosed type, very rare for a 2 bedder nowadays.

Yes, not all projects are created equal, some are set to fail in the beginning. Definitely not Parc esta after my pleasant viewing experience.
Cheers!

Just had a look at Parc Esta 2+S floorplan. I think if that is impressive, then Parc Vera's 2+S should win Oscars liao :s13:... but yet the ppty isn't really sought after.... maybe kena forgotten liao lol...

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Just had a look at Parc Esta 2+S floorplan. I think if that is impressive, then Parc Vera's 2+S should win Oscars liao :s13:... but yet the ppty isn't really sought after.... maybe kena forgotten liao lol...

Aiyo bro, Parc Vera completely different league from Parc esta in terms of location, building facet, furnishing quality etc.
No doubt Parc Vera is cheap but not forgetting it’s from Sim Lian.
Furthermore, I’m allergic to Sim lian’s Project. Haha

Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey bro, 7 mins can reach Simei mrt? That’s something I didn’t know. I always have an impression it will take more than 10mins.
Thanks for sharing.

Walking time is very subjective. Not only speed of walking (with or without bags, age/ health of walker) but also weather like hot midday sun or rain comes into play. I tried it too, 10 mins for me. What is frustrating is the ramp to climb up and down the bridge, no stairs. After that, if you get the direction correct, walk is quite pleasant. Also, you will approach the mrt from the far end and need to walk a distance to reach the entrance.

However, round market is near and below 5 mins. For those driving, they will encounter other kind of issues.

shin7829

Reaction score
Better buy as soon as you make up your mind. Singapore have “limited land” and “ growing population”. Only direction for property is up, up and up!

I thought previously u trying to hint most new property are overpriced and should look at resale units instead? Now changed liao ah or moi interpret wrongly liao ah

Or u being sarcastic in this comment ah?

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiyo bro, Parc Vera completely different league from Parc esta in terms of location, building facet, furnishing quality etc.
No doubt Parc Vera is cheap but not forgetting it’s from Sim Lian.
Furthermore, I’m allergic to Sim lian’s Project. Haha

Lol... ya just basing on floorplan la...

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
I thought previously u trying to hint most new property are overpriced and should look at resale units instead? Now changed liao ah or moi interpret wrongly liao ah

Or u being sarcastic in this comment ah?

Up to you to interpret. A small number of new launches are still reasonably priced but you can't deny that resales offer much greater value.

One thing for sure is that I have never said property market will go down, unlike what I have been accused of. The most I said was certain new launches will give 5-10% discount.

shin7829

Reaction score
Up to you to interpret. A small number of new launches are still reasonably priced but you can't deny that resales offer much greater value.

One thing for sure is that I have never said property market will go down, unlike what I have been accused of. The most I said was certain new launches will give 5-10% discount.

Frankly speaking maybe u did not.
But to a few, including me thats the impression u give

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Guess:
1)

5) leveraging
Besides buying property, no other forms of investment mechanisms can get you a loan as high as you can get from bank. Many believes it’s the best way to hedge against inflation rather than letting money rot in bank.

Trying to understand from the psychological angle rather than just looking at the logical aspects probably will help u understand better why people are still buying. Recently, 3 of my ex colleagues just called me up to ask me details on decoupling as they all have fully paid off their property. All intend to buy their second.

Also interesting to note that the Florence thread recently has came back to life again. :D

People like me or those who are Long enough in property are not buying now has our own reason and rationale. But I know one person cannot talk up or talk down the property market. It is driven by public sentiments.

Yeah my uncle fully paid his private property. Now looking to decouple and buy another. Some relatives say wah now recession le you still buy, he ask them whether they know when it will and start and end :/ but he cash rich so doesn't matter to him also

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard Treasures sold 112 units till date in July. Really good healthy sales.

Well Done👏
Another about 1,600units more to go?

Remember my quiz question? Guess how many months after launch, Treasure would reach the 35% total unit sold mark. At this rate looks like less than 1 year? 👏

Then apply crystal ball...for the remaining two-thirds would the take-up rate be the same, faster or slower... then predict how Long they need to clear all their stock..

Last edited:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.