5kaPypVl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

This will cost $5 at T4 Changi.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thephv

Reaction score
Phc include those chauffeurs car. Meaning those company which provide limo or tour services? If yes, the phv grab, gojek market full time drivers might be much lesser than 35k.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even if dun drive phv, paste blue decal nia petrol upfront discount also more. Who dun wan. :o

Starkism

Reaction score
Luckily, you paid for CDW.
No need out of pocket. Rental still run while car under repair. Keep your finger cross and hope that the TP don't send you a traffic fine.

CDW covers third party and own car damages?

CDW also got 1k excess for third party + 1k excess for own damage Becux I’m young driver. Might still need to fork out if they decide my case is 50/50.
Lumens said will waive off the rental for me I think, but everything leave it till Monday then go settle. why TP will fine me? I tot I did nth wrong? :o

Starkism

Reaction score
if got CDW then lucky. damage not much. but from the looks of it, not his fault. just kena push by someone to kiss another butt. This is what i hate most also. bery troublesome......
i oso scare so i oso got pay CDW.

Have CDW but still got 1k excess man

Starkism

Reaction score
If it's rental like grab or lcr, they will replace you another car to continue driving? Or LLST everyday pay rental but no car to drive till repairs done?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

I not sure but lumens said will arrange replacement car for me, but will waive off some rental or something, detail will be discuss again on Monday

clockwise

Reaction score
Actually, whatever excess that rental company charge you...you do know that it is THEIR charge/excess right?

The actual insurance excess maybe only $600 but rental company came out with their own 2k+2k, so regardless what, they still earn.

Sent from a place you know best. using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CDW also got 1k excess for third party + 1k excess for own damage Becux I’m young driver. Might still need to fork out if they decide my case is 50/50.
Lumens said will waive off the rental for me I think, but everything leave it till Monday then go settle. why TP will fine me? I tot I did nth wrong? :o

is NOT abt what u thk

TP will assess based on videos if any, statements and conclude the case.

if u are found wif any neligence which cause the accident, u will be issued with punishment according to the laws.

of coz not saying u are at fault la, ultimately see what TP sae lo

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Starkism is ur car moving when the accident

Or both your car and the car infront is not moving then behind bang you

My friend encounter this before. He moving on the road and car behind knock him he knock front

In the end my friend backside and front claim behind car. Front car backside claim my friend.

So for ur case might be able to pay third party excess only. Cause ur od is claim behind car

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Starkism

Reaction score
Actually, whatever excess that rental company charge you...you do know that it is THEIR charge/excess right?

The actual insurance excess maybe only $600 but rental company came out with their own 2k+2k, so regardless what, they still earn.

Sent from a place you know best. using GAGT

Yup I’m aware of that, but lan lan have to accept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.