[Software Update] iOS 12.4 Discussions

Blue_skie

Reaction score
Updated for my XS Max over wifi. Everything seems to work fine. No chance to test wireless transfer to another iphone yet.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Updated on my iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, iPad Air 3, iPad 9.7 (2018) and iPad Pro 12.9 (2018). No lag all went smooth

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Devices using A8 chip and below no more iOS 13 update. Don’t know why A8X still have

dricas_007

Reaction score
Just update my iPhone X everything seem smooth. But got any special? Saw the migration of old iPhone to new iPhone thing...hmm

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We need to place two iPhones side by side to invoke the data migration quick start feature??? No way to see in your current iPhone right?

Just update my iPhone X everything seem smooth. But got any special? Saw the migration of old iPhone to new iPhone thing...hmm

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We need to place two iPhones side by side to invoke the data migration quick start feature??? No way to see in your current iPhone right?

plenty of videos that show how it works on YouTube

KYOGRE

Reaction score
Updated my iphone 8 Plus, severe battery drain issue. Draining approx 40% battery when not using phone. Background app refresh, Bluetooth, Wifi are all turned off.

ApexMan

Reaction score
Updated my iphone 8 Plus, severe battery drain issue. Draining approx 40% battery when not using phone. Background app refresh, Bluetooth, Wifi are all turned off.

Once just upgrade u need wait awhile for the cache to update then batt life will stable

KYOGRE

Reaction score
Once just upgrade u need wait awhile for the cache to update then batt life will stable

It has been 1+ weeks after updating it. Tried restoring from iTunes but problem still persist. Batt life 94%.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.