SCB Journey Card (former known as SCB Metal X-Card)

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
youtrip excluded, but simplygo should be ok

but latter hard to clock $6K, simply go max $200-300 over 2 mths only

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got the digital card today but cannot use for payment. Less than 1k and still got declined. Need to wait one day before then can use the digital card? Will be getting the physical card soon though.

Did you use it at the merchant outlet? From my experience, digital card or apple pay can only be approved for amount less than $200 only.

ceciltan

Reaction score
Did you use it at the merchant outlet? From my experience, digital card or apple pay can only be approved for amount less than $200 only.

Yap at merchants outlet for 1k for deposit. If using physical card then no such restrictions anymore?

jmtham

Reaction score
6000 spend can be on anything right?

can be used to topup youtrip also? :s34:
i have some travel spend (hotel) this 2 mths, the rest, use it for overseas withdrawn (need to spend while on business or personal trip anyway)

It's important to make sure you spend on qualifying transactions for the 6k, just take some time to read the tncs for your own good.

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple pay cs told me is 250 per day.. some user say is 500 per day not sure which is right...

Once u activate ur card via sms u can spend all online merchant

ceciltan

Reaction score
Apple pay cs told me is 250 per day.. some user say is 500 per day not sure which is right...

Once u activate ur card via sms u can spend all online merchant

For my case, I guessing waiting for the physical card to arrive then I go back paid off the balance. Anyway, I suppose we should see the annual fee payable in the 1st bill.

Unless SCB improve this card, it will remain a pump and dump card for most of us here.

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya my plan is to get 100k miles and dump the card..

:s22:

For my case, I guessing waiting for the physical card to arrive then I go back paid off the balance. Anyway, I suppose we should see the annual fee payable in the 1st bill.

Unless SCB improve this card, it will remain a pump and dump card for most of us here.

civicguy

Banned
Reaction score
Applied today. Got my digital card approved. But cannot add it to PayPal. But no problem adding to Apple Pay.

Ya. Will be 100K miles and dump card.

Ya my plan is to get 100k miles and dump the card..

:s22:

Turbanbear

Reaction score
thought of applying for NSRCC membership but does anyone have idea if it falls under the exclusions list? thinking NSRCC might be classified as a government organisation

nikkoon

Reaction score
Any idea if SCB rewards / miles for this card earned can be transfer to another person's Krisflyer Account?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.