[ICYMI]HBO Chernobyl is jin ho kua!

SecretAgent

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The HBO drama is exact to the scene... Search YouTube can find people touring inside reactor 2.. the setup is totally same!

fluid_motion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Our modern day Dyatlov. lol

Actually shouldn't give him anymore views so maybe open in ad blocked browser.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i feel The Simpsons could easily parody Chernobyl with an episode featuring the fool Homer at the controls! wait that happens almost every episode haha

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i feel The Simpsons could easily parody Chernobyl with an episode featuring the fool Homer at the controls! wait that happens almost every episode haha

actually got 1 episode bart shake a can of beer/ soft drink until the contents become super unstable.

homer come home open the can and chibaboom like nuclear sexplosion lolol

iCubes

Master Member
Reaction score
My favourite line in the series. I use this as an excuse for every mistake I make now.

H9BgPzz.jpg

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually got 1 episode bart shake a can of beer/ soft drink until the contents become super unstable.

homer come home open the can and chibaboom like nuclear sexplosion lolol

also reminds me of this episode

fluid_motion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New documentary to complement the HBO mini series with interviews with survivors such as one of the three divers.

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally watched ytd and today - most episodes and scenes were quite good, except episode 4 where they went around finding and killing animals, which was a little slow and dull. Though I thought the filming technique felt a bit too modern.

Btw, anyone knows if 800 rubles was worth a lot then? The amount they paid the liquidators.

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finished watching it last week. The 90-second roof cleaners jskm...

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Episode 4 really sad to see then shoot all the dogs n cats :sad:

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.