Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

lazy999

Reaction score
how come some of you get the latest update so fast? Mine is still on V10.3.15 for quite sometime already

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come some of you get the latest update so fast? Mine is still on V10.3.15 for quite sometime already

Mine I bought last week already 10.3.9, u early adopter right? Likely Xiaomi update goes by batches to prevent server from jam

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think its better you buy from Xiaomi China if you can. You really don't know where these online stores get their stock from.

Ask them don't break seal and don't install play store.

They will send you earlier. Got mine from ZM from lazada

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi thanks for sharing. How about the warranty wise? it's global version so can i bring to local Xiaomi for warranty?

Errr......if this is the case then nobody will buy direct from xiaomi sg. Everybody just save money buy global rom export set and claim warranty from xiaomi sg?

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
But I have been to mi store aka service centre in funan twice Liao I saw 2 service staff for the service centre but I don't see a big back end area for phone repairing leh, meaning either they are very confident that their phone won't spoil easily or they are batching the spoiled phones and sending to another place for servicing?

kokfann

Reaction score
Don’t recommend W Digital. No replies from them for one week plus and canceled my order this morning. Reason cited “wrong pricing”.

Bloody hell, need one week plus to check and that is after I messaged them of my order.

both are reliable... see which one u can squeeze the most discount... check shopee too... lazada there are more and more scam sellers just be careful:(

Q10spy

Reaction score
Don’t recommend W Digital. No replies from them for one week plus and canceled my order this morning. Reason cited “wrong pricing”.

Bloody hell, need one week plus to check and that is after I messaged them of my order.

Did u get full refund?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

OH.. Then need aviod w digital.. I bought twice from Finer.. Both are happy deals..

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.