jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NrBvqyg.gif

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A5010

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like i mention people like u. For nothing suddenly find something to post #locationadvantage out of the blue like mocking?

Did i from sat - mon before your post say anything about #locationadvantage anymore?

If u dun believe then there is no need to post #locationadvantage then post it sound sarcastic (purposely saying jurong is which is opposite of what i said).

This is the root problem here why this thread becoming so toxic.

Dare u not admit u not trying to stir me?

Is it so fun to stir and flame fella phv drivers?

Still ask me to be humble yet yourself worst then me?

Win so much in gambling, got ft job and only peng pt phv but always follow big leader to stir **** here. Talk about being humble.

Just rem hor u may be high up now but law of balance is there. I already been thru low so my turn now to slowly go back to high. U reap what u sow. Simple as that. And enjoy while u can.

I dun come here make enemies. I come here to share and i dun disturb (except LNMB) anyone.

but but u start the invention of hashtag #locationadvantage one mah?

or we wrong again? :(

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Last edited:

Tada69

Reaction score
everyone here should know phv industry is a stressful profession. so let try to keep this forum light hearted and informational.cheers bros.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To them here are some playground.

I just waiting for the day they lose everything in gambling. I be the first to gloat.

Is always like that. When u got money, all the 猪狗朋友 ard u. When u down and out. U are worst then bbfa.

everyone here should know phv industry is a stressful profession. so let try to keep this forum light hearted and informational.cheers bros.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
already ignore and y would u still wan to disturb me - lnmb then? mocking?
come on, alry let u win what else u want then, omg

I been chillax, doesnt mean can go overboard priest.

got ins lobang also dun wan/dare intro u la~ lata many taiji sia.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i follow boss advice, boss asked me to ignore.

hokay noted

hi lnmb, chill pls.

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.