心情好,运气好。 fire only destroy not create.

lately riders say i look 30s. i happie like puck

wait till garment collect enough course fee haha

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wat era still put date time lolxx
all the ex-kia shi already boss of some listed company already haha

1 old man told me best weapon to use on enemy is social media if u cannot destroy them via financial attack

financial attack?

now got new warfare liao

financial attack albeit outdated liao

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Missed your post totally.

No friends? Lol

Way back when i created Keeptouch forum (break from hwz) in 2002. I still have friends from there till now.

I still buddy with my kindergarden friend till now.

So..?

Like i say its just herd mentality here. Must say the gang leader have good charisma to get so many to follow him and bash. But used to it. Its cyber anyway.

And my real life? I say what i want to say. 直爽的人

have u not seen or even realize that it appears that majority in here does not seems to agree with you or to certain extend dislike u. yes it's true u dont need anyone to like based on your previous post stating this is a cyberworld yada yada.

and yet u r saying people are flaming you etc etc. i ever read some other thread months back where u got into a cyber fight with another forumer n got yourself banned right? thinking of that and looking at the posts here, it seems like its exactly the same situation. i sincerely hope u r not behaving in such manners in real life because such is the attitude and characteristic of an outcast.

on a sidenote, pardon me for asking. do u even have any friends in real life?

congrats on ur new job. whatever is to come, the company asked for it. ciao~

cherrypick

Reaction score
Virgin post and been reading since part 6 seen so many ppl come and go at this forum.

Driving is already so stressful why need to be so metal teeth. Everyone's opinion about things is different and why need to keep harping on it.

Whatever theory you have might not be always right, why must SS to whole world to prove your point. This is not corporate world where you back up facts for survival. In fact in corporate with that attitude you would sink faster unless you have royal blood.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cherryislife is my idol nao

ignoring everything n continue to serve e community

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I nvr harp. Is ppl di di brought it up to suan siao that i need to show my point.

Did u even see couscous started the post for NOTHING and purposely reference #locationadavantage?

See u all fell into herd mentality.

Ps: couscous not gang leader just follower.

Virgin post and been reading since part 6 seen so many ppl come and go at this forum.

Driving is already so stressful why need to be so metal teeth. Everyone's opinion about things is different and why need to keep harping on it.

Whatever theory you have might not be always right, why must SS to whole world to prove your point. This is not corporate world where you back up facts for survival. In fact in corporate with that attitude you would sink faster unless you have royal blood.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gehUlGR.jpg

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
there is nothing to get attach. over here. 说了就算.

you no say, later he suddenly appear and vomit fire with WOT:s13:

Cherryislife is my idol nao

ignoring everything n continue to serve e community

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cherrypick

Reaction score
Location advantage is just BS. 3 blocks away become no surge. No doubt the message got some element of malice but it was your persistent S.S which trigger things.
Just move on and plan on fighting the vendors by increasing true put per hour.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
:eek:

last sat wee morning, CP bery good deal for me. long time never sho happi. enough bullet to shoot some more

Today Abit special..
JW hardly surge gao on weekdays...
The surge even extend to ngee Ann poly...
Which my cousin tio +$7 to orchard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.