SCB Journey Card (former known as SCB Metal X-Card)

nikkoon

Reaction score
Agree but we have exceptions like Citi PM where they don't tally the krisflyer account and was wondering if its the same for SCB?

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Based on the website, it seems that they have lowered annual income to $30k for Singaporeans and PRs. Can’t imagine that infinite card now has become a classic card.

jeaimentvous

Reaction score
Based on the website, it seems that they have lowered annual income to $30k for Singaporeans and PRs. Can’t imagine that infinite card now has become a classic card.

Only if you're a Priority/Private Banking customer. Still $80,000 for everyone else.

nokiatech

Reaction score

Classic, gold,platinum , infinite.
All mere semantics to me .

See the real benefits (lah) !

FifiSG

Reaction score
I applied for the card. Didn't get a digital card option. Called in and the CSO first says I missed a button to click when card is instantly approved. Then changed her tune to say I missed a pop up.

Manager who called back said I don't meet some criteria but can't tell me why. Then admit he doesn't know why I don't have the option.

Also mentioned cannot expedite the card cos same service for plastic cards and metal cards.

Customer service quite cmi. Lol.

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
So how does the digital card works? Apply for digital card first to get instant rejection/approval? And then apply for the physical card?

Or digital card application comes with the physical card?

zumaba

Reaction score
I applied on Saturday but only got an email to say "Your application has been received".

Anyone else? I thought it is either instantly approved or rejected? :s11:

jmtham

Reaction score
I applied on Saturday but only got an email to say "Your application has been received".

Anyone else? I thought it is either instantly approved or rejected? :s11:

Not true, some applications have to go through review. You should receive email to say the card application is approved.

I applied on Friday night and received approval email on Sat afternoon. 75,000 rewards points are in already, after activating the card.

FifiSG

Reaction score
Not true, some applications have to go through review. You should receive email to say the card application is approved.

I applied on Friday night and received approval email on Sat afternoon. 75,000 rewards points are in already, after activating the card.

If yours is not instant approval, how did you get the digital card to activate the card? Or you received physical card already?

jmtham

Reaction score
If yours is not instant approval, how did you get the digital card to activate the card? Or you received physical card already?

Can log in to IB and activate the card, add to Apple Pay. I do have another card with them so already have the iBanking account.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.