New EC at Sumang Walk

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Its all buying on fear and scared of missing the boat because of the land bid prices.

S$1,080 avg was alr below the indicative prices, would have expected it to sell better at that price.

Will you take responsibility for your words? Or just disappear again :o

Oh. 1080 is the average psf ? Lower than expected. But u really expect to sold out on first day of launch if launch at lower price??

If average is 980psf, maybe will really sold out on first day but unless developer really in need of money, y not just slowly sell at a higher price? If you are the boss, this is wat u will do anyway

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
IF I were the developer, I will launch at $1,200psf avg and slowly skin those suckers layer by layer.

Thing is I am not a developer. Maybe next time :s13: I am open to being a developer or working in Capitaland/CDL/Guccoland.

Finally you say something that make sense

sukidexun

Reaction score
You must find it hard to get a job in good companies, don't you?

Do not worry, the government's skillsfuture funding are exactly for people like you. Hope you manage to upskill and progress on from being a part-time labourer/cleaner.

If you bother reflecting and changing your disgusting attitude, maybe you can look for me and I will help you (and your fellow laborers) to get a better job.

Good luck Mr/Ms Suki Dexun.

Find u to get a job? dont make my toes laugh.

You need attitude adjudgment.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Anything that is bullish "makes sense" right? :o
The more I am researching and reading, the more interesting things I find.

Too many people has forgotten the days of 2009, where some developers give some goodies to encourage purchases yet maintain the psf records. The tricks are not limited to rebates on stamp duties, legal fees, renovation, but even give a small ang bao during CNY.

Apparently deferred payment scheme is also part of the bag of tricks. It has been proven in the past to move a lot of unsold units for private units until the govt stopped it in 2007. But apparently, it is still allowed for ECs. And that is one way on how ECs can be sold faster vs PCs.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
The more I am researching and reading, the more interesting things I find.

Too many people has forgotten the days of 2009, where some developers give some goodies to encourage purchases yet maintain the psf records. The tricks are not limited to rebates on stamp duties, legal fees, renovation, but even give a small ang bao during CNY.

Apparently deferred payment scheme is also part of the bag of tricks. It has been proven in the past to move a lot of unsold units for private units until the govt stopped it in 2007. But apparently, it is still allowed for ECs. And that is one way on how ECs can be sold faster vs PCs.

No need to look so far back. 2014/15 period already have renowned developers relaunching their projects. I also remember CDL had a lucky draw with a Mercedes Benz C-class grand prize and other prizes to clear units.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
No need to look so far back. 2014/15 period already have renowned developers relaunching their projects. I also remember CDL had a lucky draw with a Mercedes Benz C-class grand prize and other prizes to clear units.

In fact, it was only in April 2017! Here's the link in case some people say I BS and "talking down" the market. The indian couple are all smiles.
https://www.cdl.com.sg/citynews/apr2017/homerun_4.html

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
In fact, it was only in April 2017! Here's the link in case some people say I BS and "talking down" the market. The indian couple are all smiles.
https://www.cdl.com.sg/citynews/apr2017/homerun_4.html

well the very fact u were acting as an old lady is already BS la.
so your integrity is questionable. Dun even know if u are really a young man.

even if u speak the truth, we still have to do our due diligence and check if it is true.

so instead of believing ur BS and spending our precious time to check the authenticity of your words, why not take the easier way out and ignore your words.

shin7829

Reaction score
well the very fact u were acting as an old lady is already BS la.
so your integrity is questionable. Dun even know if u are really a young man.

even if u speak the truth, we still have to do our due diligence and check if it is true.

so instead of believing ur BS and spending our precious time to check the authenticity of your words, why not take the easier way out and ignore your words.

I also feel the same. With plot twist or whatever not. Creditability is being compromised. Ignore whatever 'it' said, and do own checks is the safer way to go

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting for the time when you will simply ignore me captain. Please ignore me from now onwards.

i will ignore the facts you are trying to feed everyone here.
in fact, i just want everyone to do the same.

but, i will not stop coming at you.
because, u took everyone as a fool when u decided to act like an old lady.

i already felt suspicious about ur true identity, infact, i am still having doubts who u really ar.

but it does not matter.

i just want to remind everyone. Dun trust Annetyu.

if pple trust my gut feeling, thats good enough for me.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
The developer obviously didn't bulge on price when it organised some Mercedes 'lucky draw'.
One lucky but all paid normal price.

Which cheapo would buy a million+ property simply because there is a lucky draw, a small angpow or a furniture voucher?

Last edited:

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
i will ignore the facts you are trying to feed everyone here.
in fact, i just want everyone to do the same.

but, i will not stop coming at you.
because, u took everyone as a fool when u decided to act like an old lady.

i already felt suspicious about ur true identity, infact, i am still having doubts who u really ar.

but it does not matter.

i just want to remind everyone. Dun trust Annetyu.

if pple trust my gut feeling, thats good enough for me.

and my question to you is, if everyone does not trust your words, then what is your point for spending so much time here.

ultimately you spend so much of your time and effort here is hoping that pple will believe in what you said and also view you as a property expert right.

so, if everyone has doubts in your words, would it be logical to say,

"you have wasted all your time all these while"

i expect you to retort me with some face saving reply.

but the fact that i have exposed your act and i can assume your credibility is questionable to many here.

and if you are not down with that, i have 2 words for ya.

"suxck it"

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
and my question to you is, if everyone does not trust your words, then what is your point for spending so much time here.

ultimately you spend so much of your time and effort here is hoping that pple will believe in what you said and also view you as a property expert right.

so, if everyone has doubts in your words, would it be logical to say,

"you have wasted all your time all these while"

i expect you to retort me with some face saving reply.

but the fact that i have exposed your act and i can assume your credibility is questionable to many here.

and if you are not down with that, i have 2 words for ya.

"suxck it"

First of all, there are so many people sharing the same views as me including your buddy captainhuat. Fact is you are all here just to stir trouble.

You all are simply losers who cannot accept defeat when all I have presented are facts and opinions based on economic conditions and real data.

I am sorry if I have made any of you feel inferior with my wisdom and intelligence. The Internet forum is probably the only place where you can make yourself feel good. I’ll take it as doing charity to help the less privilege by entertaining you and allowing you to “abuse” me on this forum. Hopefully that makes your sad lives better. :)

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
First of all, there are so many people sharing the same views as me including your buddy captainhuat. Fact is you are all here just to stir trouble.

You all are simply losers who cannot accept defeat when all I have presented are facts and opinions based on economic conditions and real data.

I am sorry if I have made any of you feel inferior with my wisdom and intelligence. The Internet forum is probably the only place where you can make yourself feel good. I’ll take it as doing charity to help the less privilege by entertaining you and allowing you to “abuse” me on this forum. Hopefully that makes your sad lives better. :)

bro, dun tilt liao. tell u so many times.

keyboard warrior must be zai one. knn, a bit tilt liao. how to survive.

u know u replying to who boh? u reply to me but say including your buddy captain huat.

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score

U dun find it funny meh. After u talk down the market so much, this EC is still selling well. And then u will _____ buyers will still buy. True lah, different people different opinions, thus u name them blank buyers and they also name u blank ah ma. Not resorting to calling names, I look at market responses. I think developers will all be confident for the future now.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
It makes me wonder if EC is the new “HDB” flats...

If you do not want to risk staying with these low class sinkies, better buy a CCR condo at the least and send your kids to top schools.

Sometimes I pray that our tourists from overseas do not come into contact with such lowly sinkies less they develop a wrong image of Singapore because of a few bad eggs.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
U dun find it funny meh. After u talk down the market so much, this EC is still selling well. And then u will _____ buyers will still buy. True lah, different people different opinions, thus u name them blank buyers and they also name u blank ah ma. Not resorting to calling names, I look at market responses. I think developers will all be confident for the future now.

Mr Birmingham, as I said I never talked down the market. In fact I predicted 60% sales for sumang, unfortunately I was too optimistic. You can verify this fact with your bro captain.

Keep these accusations coming.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.