New EC at Sumang Walk

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
bro, dun tilt liao. tell u so many times.

keyboard warrior must be zai one. knn, a bit tilt liao. how to survive.

u know u replying to who boh? u reply to me but say including your buddy captain huat.

I think You are the one “tilting”. No?

It is clear I don’t take any of your posts seriously which explains the wrong quote.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
It makes me wonder if EC is the new “HDB” flats...

I feel bad to generalize because most sinkies are good people but ECs exist to make poor lowly people feel “atas”, just like some over confident people here now.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
I think You are the one “tilting”. No?

It is clear I don’t take any of your posts seriously which explains the wrong quote.

you dun take my posts seriously, but you self expose ur so called true identity after that argument with me on friday night?

was it on friday?
or thursday?

it should thursday, cus i was cooking and entertaining frens on friday night.

yeah right. lolx. try harder.

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Mr Birmingham, as I said I never talked down the market. In fact I predicted 60% sales for sumang, unfortunately I was too optimistic. You can verify this fact with your bro captain.

Keep these accusations coming.

Ic. Maybe I misread what you mean then. So I conclude you also agree the property market is bull lah. Since you also predict this Samsung ec is going to sell well, then u must be thinking this Samsung ec is a good buy. Else you are else making contradictory comments

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
If you do not want to risk staying with these low class sinkies, better buy a CCR condo at the least and send your kids to top schools.

Sometimes I pray that our tourists from overseas do not come into contact with such lowly sinkies less they develop a wrong image of Singapore because of a few bad eggs.

this one confirm funny. lolx

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Ic. Maybe I misread what you mean then. So I conclude you also agree the property market is bull lah. Since you also predict this Samsung ec is going to sell well, then u must be thinking this Samsung ec is a good buy. Else you are else making contradictory comments

As I said my opinions and comments are formed based on analysis of facts and actual economic conditions.

So is it only right to be a “bull” and we have to condemn all the other neutrals and “bears”?

shin7829

Reaction score
Just two page 111 and 112 i see a big joker

It often trying to talk down a market but say 'it' is not and is being accused.

Also initially perceived auntie 30s become a 20s guy.

This one even lagi best
"First of all, there are so many people sharing the same views as me including your buddy captainhuat. Fact is you are all here just to stir trouble."

Please remember if not wrong u are the one calling many ppl names and labelling them negatively
Is this not also stirring trouble??or u forget liao
And even blame others English or comprehension skills

Kawan u anot? Do u have Dissociative identity disorder (DID) or something?

Last edited:

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
As I said my opinions and comments are formed based on analysis of facts and actual economic conditions.

So is it only right to be a “bull” and we have to condemn all the other neutrals and “bears”?

I only keep seeing you bash/condemn anyone whose opinions is bull. That being said, then now you change your mind to predict Samsung ec sales should good at 60%, which seems to indicate that you agree this a a good buy instead. Which eventually turns out to be the truth anyway. Of course if today the launches sales is only 5% sold, that will be a different story.

And the fact that first month of launch already sold out the 2nd timer quota of 30%. And this quota limit will be lift after 1 month and thus allowing 2nd timers to buy the remaining units. Will say this EC will be sold out in no time too..

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
In fact, it was only in April 2017! Here's the link in case some people say I BS and "talking down" the market. The indian couple are all smiles.
https://www.cdl.com.sg/citynews/apr2017/homerun_4.html

Wow wow, even in recent times, May 2019, where Woodleigh residences relaunched at lower price
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...leigh-residences-to-launch-for-sale-on-may-11

And the interesting news from Feb 2019 regarding the phantom sales of 2018
https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/why-were-seeing-a-spike-in-returned-units-from-2018/
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/re...ng-options-amid-cooling-market-launch-bonanza

Sounds like an ingenious way to drive up sales numbers at launches! Smart developers! Power FOMO techniques to the max. URA only caught on start of this year.

Too bad these PCs have no deferred payment scheme while they have not completed building. It really explains how PCs could lose to an EC of similar psf.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Wow wow, even in recent times, May 2019, where Woodleigh residences relaunched at lower price
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...leigh-residences-to-launch-for-sale-on-may-11

And the interesting news from Feb 2019 regarding the phantom sales of 2018
https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/why-were-seeing-a-spike-in-returned-units-from-2018/
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/re...ng-options-amid-cooling-market-launch-bonanza

Sounds like an ingenious way to drive up sales numbers at launches! Smart developers! Power FOMO techniques to the max. URA only caught on start of this year.

Too bad these PCs have no deferred payment scheme while they have not completed building. It really explains how PCs could lose to an EC of similar psf.

Probably let me explain in detail how this re-issue thingy works.

Case study 1:
I was under the reissue situation because when I sold my previous home, I need to wait for two months before my cpf was returned back to my account.
At that point of time, I had set my eye on an unit (which I think is very worthwhile to buy) due to its good location, facing and price. But the problem is if I wait for two months before my cpf came in, that particular unit that I’m eyeing may be gone. So I have to book the unit first (by paying the 5%) and go through 3 rounds of reissuing and let my otp lapse in order to buy me more time for my cpf to come in. Eventually, I exercise the otp when my cpf came in.

Case study 2:
My Cousin was unable to buy a private condo because his EC still have a few months before MOP. Same here, he uses the reissuing method to buy time until his EC reached MOP

Of cos, there are other cases where buyers let their otp lapse coz they may regret their purchase. But definitely not a ploy by developer to make up the figures.

Thus, if u go study the srx or 99.co site clearly, same unit can lodge the caveat several time within a few months.

Another correction, interest rate in 2007 was never 5%.
The highest I know was 3.8% during that time. How I know? Cos I bought a property during that era and was paying that rate.

Just sharing.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
I only keep seeing you bash/condemn anyone whose opinions is bull. That being said, then now you change your mind to predict Samsung ec sales should good at 60%, which seems to indicate that you agree this a a good buy instead. Which eventually turns out to be the truth anyway. Of course if today the launches sales is only 5% sold, that will be a different story.

And the fact that first month of launch already sold out the 2nd timer quota of 30%. And this quota limit will be lift after 1 month and thus allowing 2nd timers to buy the remaining units. Will say this EC will be sold out in no time too..

Do I anyhow "bash" everyone who say condo is a good buy? Its only people like mergui and ahboy that make nonsensical comments that I reply directly (not "bash"). Do you see me "bashing" sgpropertyblog when he tries to sell sumang ec everyday? If one reasons well, I definitely do not have objections. Likewise, if there is someone who shout "crash, crash, market sure crash", I will also "bash".

As many said, it is the only EC thats why it should sell out, never said it was a good buy. I simply analyze and predict based on supply/demand principles. If I rmb correctly, you said it will be sold out...

Birmingham, I rmb there was a time we spoke amicably, even after the my "bashing" and "disappearance" of mergui. Unfortunately it seems you are psychoed by ppl like captain making false accusations and exagerations about me frequently. OR is it because you just purchased an EC (i rmb you said you did) and can't wait to make some quick money? If that is the case, then you are the one being very biased and one-sided..

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Just two page 111 and 112 i see a big joker

It often trying to talk down a market but say 'it' is not and is being accused.

Also initially perceived auntie 30s become a 20s guy.

Please remember if not wrong u are the one calling many ppl names and labelling them negatively
Is this not also stirring trouble??or u forget liao
And even blame others English or comprehension skills

Mr shin, please quote my posts were I "talk down" the market. Don't just hear say captain and buddy then take the words as facts.

You obviously are not following the threads so don't just jump in to attack me. I frequently said that I was a "granny", "ahma" and "retiree", not some 30yo auntie. Don't be so vulnerable to fake news. Luckily this is just a forum if not you will suffer outside.

I only name people who are "ridiculous", post nonsensical comments and attack me frequently for no reason.

Mr Shin, you just got married... Which property did you purchase? Can't wait to flip it?

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Getting 'excited' over 1-2 developers overpricing their projects :o

Indeed, I only commented on a small no. of projects. Half of which have given 5-10% discounts.

Btw, are you going to continue with your robotic posts? Are you hired by Ismail Gafoor or trying to help your Propnex shareprice to recover?:s13:

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score

Case study 1:
I was under the reissue situation because when I sold my previous home, I need to wait for two months before my cpf was returned back to my account.
At that point of time, I had set my eye on an unit (which I think is very worthwhile to buy) due to its good location, facing and price. But the problem is if I wait for two months before my cpf came in, that particular unit that I’m eyeing may be gone. So I have to book the unit first (by paying the 5%) and go through 3 rounds of reissuing and let my otp lapse in order to buy me more time for my cpf to come in. Eventually, I exercise the otp when my cpf came in.

Case study 2:
My Cousin was unable to buy a private condo because his EC still have a few months before MOP. Same here, he uses the reissuing method to buy time until his EC reached MOP

Of cos, there are other cases where buyers let their otp lapse coz they may regret their purchase. But definitely not a ploy by developer to make up the figures.

Thus, if u go study the srx or 99.co site clearly, same unit can lodge the caveat several time within a few months.

Another correction, interest rate in 2007 is never 5%.
The highest I know was 3.8% during that time. How I know? Cos I bought a property during that era and was paying that rate.

Just sharing.
Thanks so much for sharing! I appreciate it. The developers had issued the same reasons too, but what's extremely useful info for me in my decision for the next course of action is the interest rate. Sorry ah, 2007 I was still in university, a lot of things in SG also bo chup don't care.

What was surprising and curious about the return units was the fact that roughly 400 out of 600 of the Dec 2018 purchase were classified as return units, much more than previous months before 2018. It was a spike for that month, that led to the newspaper reporting a 50% growth in units sold compared to Dec 2017. No one managed to really explain that spike properly.

frigatex

Reaction score

Case study 1:

Case study 2:

Another correction, interest rate in 2007 is never 5%.

Just sharing.

Yup, to my understanding, many times it is the buyer who requested for the reissuing of OTP, which is sometimes done so that the buyer need not pay any cash upfront.

Of course, I can't say with certainty whether there are any "fake OTPs" issued by the developer to inflate sales figures. But I don't really see a point doing so, since the cat will be let out of the bag once the units are returned and the actual unsold figures show.

It's interesting how the same data can be interpreted so differently depending on the agenda of the people reading it.

Also, not sure why you guys are still bothering with someone clearly here to troll and take pleasure in doing so. For all you know, he could end up be someone still serving NS (therefore free to keep picking fights here; and yes despite what he says he is picking a fight even if he doesn't name anyone, because he just insults everyone in general to see who picks up the taunt).

He can be a self-proclaimed auntie, self-proclaimed high class Singaporean, self-proclaimed rich person who stays in a CCR property, but we will never know his true identity anyway. But one thing for sure, if the internet persona matches the actual person, I wouldn't hope for foreigners to see this side of Singapore from him either.

shin7829

Reaction score
Mr shin, please quote my posts were I "talk down" the market. Don't just hear say captain and buddy then take the words as facts.

You obviously are not following the threads so don't just jump in to attack me. I frequently said that I was a "granny", "ahma" and "retiree", not some 30yo auntie. Don't be so vulnerable to fake news. Luckily this is just a forum if not you will suffer outside.

I only name people who are "ridiculous", post nonsensical comments and attack me frequently for no reason.

Mr Shin, you just got married... Which property did you purchase? Can't wait to flip it?

U are very clown. Yes previously u say u ah ma ma. Then now why changed to ah boy or guy then

U can anyhow assume or guess but that does not change the fact others also assume your agenda or what.
Cause as a bystander u also give me that hidden agenda impression of talking down property also.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks so much for sharing! I appreciate it. The developers had issued the same reasons too, but what's extremely useful info for me in my decision for the next course of action is the interest rate. Sorry ah, 2007 I was still in university, a lot of things in SG also bo chup don't care.

What was surprising and curious about the return units was the fact that roughly 400 out of 600 of the Dec 2018 purchase were classified as return units, much more than previous months before 2018. It was a spike for that month, that led to the newspaper reporting a 50% growth in units sold compared to Dec 2017. No one managed to really explain that spike properly.

From what I know, not all Developers are willing to do the reissuing of otp over and over again.
Let me name you some
1) park place
2) park colonial at its initial launch. At the later stage when sales stabilised, they allow reissuing otp.

Cos when developer knows they can move their units, they do not want to take the risk and reserve the unit for you and wait for months before u exercise otp. They rather sell it to buyers who can immediately exercise otp.

Those very very willingly to do the reissuing are projects that don’t sell well initially,
1) affinity
2) garden residence
3) or those older new launches that only left with only 4/5 bedders like forest wood or grandeur park etc.

Oh ya, you did mentioned u are only in your mid 30s.
Don’t worry la, slowly choose, slowly see.

Last edited:

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
From what I know, not all Developers are willing to do the reissuing of otp over and over again.
Let me name you some
1) park place
2) park colonial at its initial launch. At the later stage when sales stabilised, they allow reissuing otp.

Cos when developer knows they can move their units, they do not want to take the risk and reserve the unit for you and wait for months before u exercise otp. They rather sell it to buyers who can immediately exercise otp.

Those very very willingly to do the reissuing are projects that don’t sell well initially,
1) affinity
2) garden residence
3) or those older new launches that only left with only 4/5 bedders like forest wood or grandeur park etc.

Oh ya, you did mentioned u are only in your mid 30s.
Don’t worry la, slowly choose, slowly see.

Was in a rush earlier to research for Piermont mah. That's why found this thread.

Then I decided it is not the place+price I want, so from rush rush to become no rush.

Thanks for your sharing. I honestly didn't know there is this way to "bypass" MOP previously.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.