Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good for you. You be guinea pig lor. Go buy an export set and bring it to xiaomi service center to test their system lor.

actually, got people really take finer set to the service center then kena rejected. :s22:

Last edited:

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually, got people really take finer set went to the service center then kena rejected. :s22:

You see on xiaomi sg service center fb page or google reviews, you can notice there are many people kpkb that they tried to claim warranty for their xiaomi products bought online but get rejected on grounds that its not local warranty set. So its quite certain the service center has some form of system to verify whether the item is local or export set, most likely through things like imei or product serial number.

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t recommend W Digital. No replies from them for one week plus and canceled my order this morning. Reason cited “wrong pricing”.

Bloody hell, need one week plus to check and that is after I messaged them of my order.

I order this afternoon from them, now on delivery and picked up by logistics company.

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You see on xiaomi sg service center fb page or google reviews, you can notice there are many people kpkb that they tried to claim warranty for their xiaomi products bought online but get rejected on grounds that its not local warranty set. So its quite certain the service center has some form of system to verify whether the item is local or export set, most likely through things like imei or product serial number.

Local stock don't have K20 Pro or else I'll get it. Haizzz

Pegasus

Reaction score
My experience with W Digital was good. Ordered a sealed red 6/128 K20 pro on Thursday, got delivered on Saturday.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even when the front camera is closed?

How about p2i coating is front in xiaomi phone normally ?

zngAnaCl.png

Bir26dHl.png

AgDEjS3l.png

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

Last edited:

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually I bought from mistore at funan, they are telling me to hold on to receipt for warranty I told them will fade due to thermal paper they said take a photo and must not lose cos even mistore purchase without receipt will be no warranty or if buy from mistore will have penalty (admin) fee or face delay in repairs if not receipt produced

Local stock don't have K20 Pro or else I'll get it. Haizzz

clock_ED

Reaction score
Don’t recommend W Digital. No replies from them for one week plus and canceled my order this morning. Reason cited “wrong pricing”.

Bloody hell, need one week plus to check and that is after I messaged them of my order.

searching for those ordering from w digital and found this post...

my practice is, never trust the stock availability in qoo10.. So, for w digital (and other store), if they have a number to call, i always call before ordering. :)

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
searching for those ordering from w digital and found this post...

my practice is, never trust the stock availability in qoo10.. So, for w digital (and other store), if they have a number to call, i always call before ordering.
:)

I ordered yesterday afternoon from w digital and got the phone this afternoon.

So how do I install Google app? I tried the steps mentioned here but during installation it says "app not parse" something like that.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ordered yesterday afternoon from w digital and got the phone this afternoon.

So how do I install Google app? I tried the steps mentioned here but during installation it says "app not parse" something like that.

Any screen shot of the error ?:o

nutzalmond

Reaction score
Hi,

is Univercell in Lazada trusted?
Tempted to buy the Mi 9T set after selling my k20 pro.

It is global set right?
thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.