Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

funky05

Reaction score
Hmm 900rm and below? Dont mind Yokohama AE50 or ES32 as well

Go to the tyre shop at taman suria, near Giant. Owner is Singaporean I heard.

May 2019 , I enquired for EP300 15", was rm153. Cheapest I could find in JB.

AhhHoNG

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i recommended a friend to go ah yuan's shop for his r15 tires recently... but i think he ended up going some where else for rm900 for 4 michelin mx+

is this considered cheap?
The new XM2+ ? so cheap??

AhhHoNG

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go to the tyre shop at taman suria, near Giant. Owner is Singaporean I heard.

May 2019 , I enquired for EP300 15", was rm153. Cheapest I could find in JB.
wah 153rm?! new tyres for real? u gt the shop name? i wanna call n ask for stock b4 i drive down. if nt i drive down no tyres i duno wher to go next already..

funky05

Reaction score
wah 153rm?! new tyres for real? u gt the shop name? i wanna call n ask for stock b4 i drive down. if nt i drive down no tyres i duno wher to go next already..

https://m.facebook.com/HBEAUTOSDNBHD/

They were known as saveNsafe...quite aggressive pricing.. last I enquired was in May 2019.. view their fb and ws them..

That time when i enquired EP300 15", most ws was rm180, this shop rm153

Last edited:

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The new XM2+ ? so cheap??

ya... :( i got the quote from ah yuan and ask him go there and support ah yuan but he ended up going somewhere else to change. lol.

but is that price reasonable? how much is it here in sg?

xVrooMx

Reaction score
Is there any other workshop other than Carclick for recommendation of servicing etc?
Recently I realized he totally ignore messages for inquiry. Wait for his reply like wait for gold drop from sky.. =(

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any other workshop other than Carclick for recommendation of servicing etc?
Recently I realized he totally ignore messages for inquiry. Wait for his reply like wait for gold drop from sky.. =(

I just WA call him and ask instead of waiting for his replies. Faster. If I'm not wrong, recently got a few SG cars went to him for overhaul. Should be very busy.

xVrooMx

Reaction score
I just WA call him and ask instead of waiting for his replies. Faster. If I'm not wrong, recently got a few SG cars went to him for overhaul. Should be very busy.

I also got WA call him, for twice he say get back to me on the prices but never happen ><

Jeaniuz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much is a bumper in JB for toyota vios?

It will be dirt cheap.
Check BTS spray paint at bukit indah

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

on the topic of bumper, would getting a new bumper or repair be better?

i just got to know my bumper was bolted permanently, and it cant be removed unless the mechanic remove it forcefully, or by cutting a hole at the bolted area, either way it will need to be filled up (the hole) and respray..

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i just got to know my bumper was bolted permanently, and it cant be removed unless the mechanic remove it forcefully, or by cutting a hole at the bolted area, either way it will need to be filled up (the hole) and respray..
Wah, same here - my driver side, so I can't remove the bumper to install fog lights. I do have a spare bumper but it's a different colour and I have no idea how to get it into JB to replace+spray even if I wanted to do it.

Jeaniuz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, same here - my driver side, so I can't remove the bumper to install fog lights. I do have a spare bumper but it's a different colour and I have no idea how to get it into JB to replace+spray even if I wanted to do it.

yea i wanted to install aftermarket horns, then just noticed, end up squeeze my hands to fish out the wiring and secure the new horns.

then later when going for ac servicing, also same thing, they say cannot do a proper cleaning since bumper stuck on both sides. sigh..

for your case i think need to do locally, unless u can find a way to bring the spare bumper across.

AhhHoNG

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://m.facebook.com/HBEAUTOSDNBHD/

They were known as saveNsafe...quite aggressive pricing.. last I enquired was in May 2019.. view their fb and ws them..

That time when i enquired EP300 15", most ws was rm180, this shop rm153

I go their fb and they pinned this website. Its under them?

https://www.mytayarprice.com.my/usr/mobile/productmb.aspx?pgid=4&allprod=1

195 65 15 EP300 268rm 4 pc is 1072rm... :(

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you plan to own the car for a long period of time. Then change to a new/used bumper (clip on).

The current bumper could be hard silicon to the body which is the cheapest way of repairing.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.