Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But really i think it's all too good to be true. We will probably get Maguire, Romelu to Inter will eventually get sorted but the money will go into the owners pockets instead of going into a replacement. Mason will replace Rom for free, and i forget we still have Sanchez to join up

Refresh99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Feel that, we will sign maguire and sell lukaku and darmian before deadline. No dybala or bruno fernandes or whatsoever...

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one motivation for this move, Dybala is Adidas player. Ed will gladly make Adidas happy

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way anyone here wanna play fantasy premier league together? 11 days to kickoff. If got at least ten people express interest, i will create a private league and pm the code to you all :D

*Strictly only for Man United fans, the rest can feck off

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still don't understand why Sarri wants Lukaku and what he sees in him. They have Mandzukic, Higuain, a highly rated 17 year old striker and Cristiano who plays as a number nine these days

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way anyone here wanna play fantasy premier league together? 11 days to kickoff. If got at least ten people express interest, i will create a private league and pm the code to you all :D

*Strictly only for Man United fans, the rest can feck off

pm please:vijayadmin:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe Sarri doesn't want Lukaku
but just trying to hijack to make things different for Inter to strengthen.

or it could be Dybala's agent just trying to sound out and see if United will be interested in their player if Lukaku goes to Inter, or using United to get reaction from Juventus to tie his client down to new contract.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most likely outcome
But really i think it's all too good to be true. We will probably get Maguire, Romelu to Inter will eventually get sorted but the money will go into the owners pockets instead of going into a replacement. Mason will replace Rom for free, and i forget we still have Sanchez to join up

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
You all just prepare to fap to 2 players this week can liao. I repeat. 2.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder how Dybala is with the high press style of play.

Woulda preferred Eriksen. But blue balls liao, buay sai hiam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.