New EC at Sumang Walk

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
I totally understand all of you now. When I tried to look for all the "nonsensical" posts that were "bashing" me, I realize many of it got removed by moderators. I can't blame you for misunderstanding me.

You claim you have not bought yet but you sign OTP?
You claim Sumang is good buy but you never ballot on saturday?

I am not trying to "flame" but just trying to sort out some irregularities that I am observing.

Wait a min, where did I claim I did buy or did not purchase any condo/EC ? I am silent to this all along and I even state that even if I did buy an EC, it still have 5year mop after taking key. Just that I feel I does not even have any need to disclose anything about my purchase.

When I go balloting for Samsung ec is also my choice

Last edited:

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
Wait a min, where did I claim I did buy or did not purchase any condo/EC ? I am silent to this all along and I even state that even if I did buy an EC, it still have 5year mop after taking key. Just that I feel I does not even have any need to disclose anything about my purchase.

Aiya chill, lol, she or he kena whacked until abit siao liao, and will spend time finding inconsistencies in anyone's post haha

Just read, post, analyse bah

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score

You claimed you signed OTP..

Definitely your choice to ballot samsung ec, up to you. Just that you claim samsung is a good buy, you looking for EC and property sure go up, so it doesn't make sense that you are still waiting.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Aiya chill, lol, she or he kena whacked until abit siao liao, and will spend time finding inconsistencies in anyone's post haha

Just read, post, analyse bah

Today is my first time digging up inconsistencies and fake news previously posted. There are tons more than this.

If I were an ordinary person, definitely will be "whack until siao liao". However, 95% of my comments are valid and logical so there is nothing to dispute on my side.

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
Today is my first time digging up inconsistencies and fake news previously posted. There are tons more than this.

If I were an ordinary person, definitely will be "whack until siao liao". However, 95% of my comments are valid and logical so there is nothing to dispute on my side.

Haha I ok with your posts generally, just take everything with a pinch of salt and remember this is all online nia can liao. It's always good to see 2 sides of everything, if everyone here is bullish about everything also not good in my opinion

Just the way you frame your words really kiam gan I guess? But I ok with it haha, don't stop ah!

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Haha I ok with your posts generally, just take everything with a pinch of salt and remember this is all online nia can liao. It's always good to see 2 sides of everything, if everyone here is bullish about everything also not good in my opinion

Just the way you frame your words really kiam gan I guess? But I ok with it haha, don't stop ah!

Lol. Anyway the irregularity and fake news I dug up this morning got removed liao (by moderators I think). Or maybe he feel guilty, he report to remove my post.:o

No wonder I kenna "whack" so often... because so many posts got removed, leaving behind my "whacking" only. :o

TheITGuy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys buay sian meh keep on fight fight fight.

It is a fact thag EC price is rsther high now and resale may be a better idea if want to upgrade, since the difference is not very significant now, depending on the location.

A plan is just a plan. Gahmen can plan anything they want but would the plan be carried out eventually? Only heaven knows. What if few years down the road, gahmen feels that it’s more important to focus on other areas and push back the decelopement?

You buy a property at a good location, at the end of the day, it is still a good location and it won’t run away. You buy sumang, potential is there as gahmen has announced the future plan. But as I said, a plan is just a plan, they can change any time they want without seeking public opinion.

As we all know, property market is not something we can control, we are at the mercy of this ever-changing world. You want to buy for investment, go ahead, do your homework and hopefully all things turn out good few years later. You want to buy for own stay, by all means, and have a happy life. At the end of the day, just make sure you don’t get over-stretched financially just because you “think” you can make money or “want” to have an upgraded life. We have to differentiate between “want” and “need”.

No matter what your choice is, make sure you have an exit strategy, because **** always happens.

Pls stop shiting each others pls. There are genuine ppl like me who are reading the forum for information and knowledge.

josephcws

Reaction score
You guys buay sian meh keep on fight fight fight.

It is a fact thag EC price is rsther high now and resale may be a better idea if want to upgrade, since the difference is not very significant now, depending on the location.

A plan is just a plan. Gahmen can plan anything they want but would the plan be carried out eventually? Only heaven knows. What if few years down the road, gahmen feels that it’s more important to focus on other areas and push back the decelopement?

You buy a property at a good location, at the end of the day, it is still a good location and it won’t run away. You buy sumang, potential is there as gahmen has announced the future plan. But as I said, a plan is just a plan, they can change any time they want without seeking public opinion.

As we all know, property market is not something we can control, we are at the mercy of this ever-changing world. You want to buy for investment, go ahead, do your homework and hopefully all things turn out good few years later. You want to buy for own stay, by all means, and have a happy life. At the end of the day, just make sure you don’t get over-stretched financially just because you “think” you can make money or “want” to have an upgraded life. We have to differentiate between “want” and “need”.

No matter what your choice is, make sure you have an exit strategy, because **** always happens.

Pls stop shiting each others pls. There are genuine ppl like me who are reading the forum for information and knowledge.

Support. More info and alternative opinions, keep calm and less fighting please.

nickky23

Reaction score
agree with the the IT guy.
can we try steer back the conversation to the thread title :)
may I know if there's any FB Piermont Grand page setup liao?

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Yap. I also not going to talk much already. Let the sales of this EC speak for itself.. which I think is alot better than some older launch.. will eventually get sold out in 1-2years time

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
I'm also waiting to learn from the expert guru. But no answer.

He is like that, same goes to a few others. When we correctly identify their mistakes and question some of their nonsensical comments, they choose to remain silent / ignore because they have no idea how to respond and well know they are writing BS from the start. This mergui guy is particularly thick skinned.

These people are the real ones with "hidden agenda".

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can only regret I no earn enuff to afford sumang walk such a great EC :(

TheITGuy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He is like that, same goes to a few others. When we correctly identify their mistakes and question some of their nonsensical comments, they choose to remain silent / ignore because they have no idea how to respond and well know they are writing BS from the start. This mergui guy is particularly thick skinned.

These people are the real ones with "hidden agenda".

Please, don’t start it again.

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He always act like Saint. Easily can see his tone is a sacarstic one but he act like others r the fire starters.

In fact I think he is the main starter of all this arguments.

But hey he wants to troll right, we gt lots of trollers ard to play with him if he wants to :s13:

Back to main topic again bah. Best to ignore that guy

Please, don’t start it again.

TheITGuy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He always act like Saint. Easily can see his tone is a sacarstic one but he act like others r the fire starters.

In fact I think he is the main starter of all this arguments.

But hey he wants to troll right, we gt lots of trollers ard to play with him if he wants to :s13:

Back to main topic again bah. Best to ignore that guy

I don’t think we should ignore anyone if they are giving quality feedback. To be honest, I do find his, or her, posts are justified, most of the time, less the posts that talked sh1t (which includes all the sh1t posts from other forum users)

Back to discussion and no more side tracking pls.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
I can only regret I no earn enuff to afford sumang walk such a great EC :(
Not that great to me leh. Among multiple considerations were also proximity to certain types of dormitories and also proximity to pasir gudang.

Sry ah, if I were going to spend that crazy amt on a living space, I want to have minimal worries about air quality. Little things like these matters greatly to me.

Of course, I also fall into no earn enuff category due to me being too incapable.

There's still a positive. URA masterplan shows another potentially big commercial building coming up beside waterway point. Parc Centros condo will be the biggest beneficiary I think.

My main question mark was on why Sumang EC and not other PCs when they are of similar psf after resale levy. No one really answered that though.

In short, to share, my research told me about DPS being available only for ECs and was proven previously to have move a lot of unsold units before gahmen stopped it for PCs in 2007.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.