Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to find clear glass with good touch and no white border.. Means full glued glass? Dun need to fill bottle of glue one

tokenbest

Reaction score
I flashed my China set with Eu rom and happily ever after.

Just ota upgrade my 10.3.15 Eu ROM to 10.3.16 this morning too.

With Visa and Amex cards added to my Google pay for NFC payment too

Wah nice, you know if any issue with banking apps/GPay if using magisk/root etc?

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to buy India k20 pro?
I interest.
My pocophone also no nfc
What's the pricing?
Thanks
You might wanna check with the others here instead. I'm more interested in 9T news so I'm unsure abt the current market situation for k20pro indian set.

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

pustefix

Reaction score
Anyone managed to find clear glass with good touch and no white border.. Means full glued glass? Dun need to fill bottle of glue one

I am getting one from taobao, waiting to consolidate for shipment. I've tried one which come free with case, it doesn't cover fully and there is black border. The fingerprint scanning was impacted and when sliding up to get home, I can feel the edge of the protector, remove after a few minutes.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am getting one from taobao, waiting to consolidate for shipment. I've tried one which come free with case, it doesn't cover fully and there is black border. The fingerprint scanning was impacted and when sliding up to get home, I can feel the edge of the protector, remove after a few minutes.
The black borders one got few types. Got good quality and bad one. I am using the black borders one.. It left 0.5mm from screen edges so that case will not lift the protector. However the screen size is 0. 5mm smaller at all sides than the actual screen. This is the best so far. The coating is good.. As u can feel when u slide yr finger accoss the screen.. And it dun smug so easy with fingerprint. There are some cover 1mm at the sides.

jimmytango

Reaction score
guys any idea why my google pay saved credit card info disappear daily?
i'm not sure what time but everytime before going ntuc i checked the google pay and theres no more uob credit card info/default payment and always have to set it up again.
happen to me also. Some of the days the card will disappear when I try to tap mrt in the morning. It does not happen everyday though. No clue yet why is it happening

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah nice, you know if any issue with banking apps/GPay if using magisk/root etc?

Only have problem with SCB and HSBC.

Magisk doesn't seem to work magic on them.

UOB, Amex, Citi, DBS and OCBC tested no prob.

No problem with gpay on any visa, master and amex cards

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone here bought the China k20pro 8/256 for $525 after promo code / vouchers / cc payment iirc? I think his user name starts with a "Y".

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i get both..... after apply the glass 1..... the fingerprint scanner take 2~3 secs to unlock.... is it common?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i get both..... after apply the glass 1..... the fingerprint scanner take 2~3 secs to unlock.... is it common?

after apply glass re register yr finger print... can register 5 fingers.. so both thumb i register twice and unlocking is superb better then register 1 time

jeffrey2005

Reaction score
Only have problem with SCB and HSBC.

Magisk doesn't seem to work magic on them.

UOB, Amex, Citi, DBS and OCBC tested no prob.

No problem with gpay on any visa, master and amex cards

my ocbc frank card still cannot add~r u using china rom 10.3.16?
thx

raintr33

Reaction score
after apply glass re register yr finger print... can register 5 fingers.. so both thumb i register twice and unlocking is superb better then register 1 time

Good idea leh, double register.
Missed my good old but reliable and fast optical reader.

Posted from PCWX using Mi 9T

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.