rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seeker cluster with mod
cd up 10s > 15.8s but dmg more than doubled. i guess it's worth it … along with talent like tech support, rooted, terminate & spike (finally reason to use marksmen rifle as secondary). am ready to rock :)
dSO7uCg.jpg

turret assault with mod
cd up 12s > 21.5s but dmg doubled & duration about a third more. since turret always dismantled before finish, so actual cd up us about 4~5s which not that bad lah
JlhEMKD.jpg

chem reinforcer with mod
cd down 10s > 8s & doubled healing … nice!
j5X3gIr.jpg

so how have TU5 affected your build?

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thought non 1 year pass need to wait.
so far got piston flashlight blueprint & stoner lang lmg liao. need to hunt for carbine 7 … anyone got it pls share location

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thought non 1 year pass need to wait.
so far got piston flashlight blueprint & stoner lang lmg liao. need to hunt for carbine 7 … anyone got it pls share location

Carbine 7 drops the same as every other weapon in the game, no specific locations. Same goes for pistol flashlight (obtainable from chainsaw big guy) and stoner LAMG. Only new exotics weapon/gear are from the new missions weekly.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok guess i wait for my RNG to change.
now mostly getting LMG, Shotguns. got stoned lamg twice again :( while gs500, base dmg is still crap compared to my m60 & mg5

goodside, my shotguns are getting better. i thought my spas-12 @ dmg 176k is "creme la creme" until i gotten m870 @ dmg 217k. and thats not max yet, will be higher in my unstoppable build.

time to get busy with heat wave apparel event. those youtubers are so fast to get the diver uniform!

saw an interesting piston build by one. guess i drop the berserk crit clutch build for now as not able to get the right pieces
Carbine 7 drops the same as every other weapon in the game, no specific locations. Same goes for pistol flashlight (obtainable from chainsaw big guy) and stoner LAMG. Only new exotics weapon/gear are from the new missions weekly.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone done solo heroic for grand Washington hotel. stucked at part where i need to protect the terminal. need some ideas.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks … i was using assault turret (24k damage) but still not quick enough. should have tried the incinerator turret, just saw someone done with it. 500k damage cluster seeker also can't kill them quick enough! are they having a few million armor?
Try running a turret.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.