TFIP IBF Data Analytics

digipet

Reaction score
The person told me so when I attended interview..

did you went for the data analytics or full stack interview?

do you know if your character referees received any call from IBF (good sign of being selected)?

pumpdump

Reaction score
did you went for the data analytics or full stack interview?

do you know if your character referees received any call from IBF (good sign of being selected)?

Went for the full stack. I did not provide any character referees if I remember correctly..

QJPtheSE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why call on Thurs?

Because the decision to take you into the program will be made next week. You need time for the bank to have an interview in order to have chances to be successful. I think it will be rush, so you need to show your keenness and knowledge....

pumpdump

Reaction score
Because the decision to take you into the program will be made next week. You need time for the bank to have an interview in order to have chances to be successful. I think it will be rush, so you need to show your keenness and knowledge....

But I thought if the bank shortlists u, u will be called up? Calling them can change their mind ah?

QJPtheSE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But I thought if the bank shortlists u, u will be called up? Calling them can change their mind ah?

For some reason, HSBC has not contacted me for interview, even though I have received the email that I have been selected for interview from the IBF

pumpdump

Reaction score
For some reason, HSBC has not contacted me for interview, even though I have received the email that I have been selected for interview from the IBF

Ah ok. Then at least u have reason to call them up. I did not receive the email you mentioned..

QJPtheSE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any one here already received calls from HSBC? I am still waiting. :(

nasatanada

Reaction score
No, there is no call from HSBC yet. I have called IBF last Thursday , and they told me to wait for this week. The result, however, will be known before National Day. I think I will have to call IBF later today as it is approaching August already.

i see, i've been told they'll contact us by this week... unless there has been a change in schedule, otherwise chances are really low since this is still after all a very popular track

foohp79

Reaction score
i see, i've been told they'll contact us by this week... unless there has been a change in schedule, otherwise chances are really low since this is still after all a very popular track

Did you try to contact HSBC directly?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.