Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlsh777

Reaction score
Si bei sian. This morning went hedges park condo basement carpark for PU. That corner quite dark but I did check and reverse my car then beep beep beep warning sound sense sth behind so I move forward den check again all clear leh and reverse then pammm.. hit the pillar behind. Faster went down check siann right side rear light plastic cover cracked. Sian 1/2 proceed to PU pax.

After DO go lim kopi still dnne and understand how I hit it then went check the place on map.. it's very near changi prison complex. Suspect that basement corner I was at got "sth" .maybe kena 鬼遮掩 Haiz..

Any bros can advise where got lobang.. shops to to replace the plastic cover ? Mine is Vios 2017 model from grab rental sia. Gam xia alot!!! Drive safe bros

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
True. Good for people who want $0 startup. Petrol/rental/carpark/phone company pay. Got 14 days leave, meaning no need pay rental. And got 13 month bonus. But I think the trip target is scary type, maybe one day hit 30 trips or more. If like that the company make from rental and make from fare a bit....

There is good and bad

This kind got target to achieve one

Basically this is for people who cannot manage their own earning

Need a company to help u manage it help u deduct all the misc fee and balance give to u and call it "salary"

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
True. Good for people who want $0 startup. Petrol/rental/carpark/phone company pay. Got 14 days leave, meaning no need pay rental. And got 13 month bonus. But I think the trip target is scary type, maybe one day hit 30 trips or more. If like that the company make from rental and make from fare a bit....

There is good and bad

Stay positive. Always look on the good side not the backside 😙 HardwareZone Forums app

They play tier one

You hit what target. They pay u how much.

Basically the company won't lose money one la haha

But this kind good for those who want easy in easy out.

Just do minimum 3 month. Then after that anytime can quit

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
hmm still prefer own time own target. sometimes if lazy or tired i just drive 3/4hours to cover rental then go home. if need xtra money, just self otot.

They play tier one

You hit what target. They pay u how much.

Basically the company won't lose money one la haha

But this kind good for those who want easy in easy out.

Just do minimum 3 month. Then after that anytime can quit

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
everytime jiak HDL will thk of RF.

jio him but he dun wanna come :(

ny7qRhsl.jpg

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
WxTFvPn.jpg

1001 excuse to use.

choose the stupidest one

Last edited:

rewired

Reaction score
zRfcKwgl.jpg

Simple lunch.

Too sleepy man. Walked into a ladies toilet. Lol.

Now enjoying coffee. Safe driving bros

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

coolyang

Reaction score
Si bei sian. This morning went hedges park condo basement carpark for PU. That corner quite dark but I did check and reverse my car then beep beep beep warning sound sense sth behind so I move forward den check again all clear leh and reverse then pammm.. hit the pillar behind. Faster went down check siann right side rear light plastic cover cracked. Sian 1/2 proceed to PU pax.

After DO go lim kopi still dnne and understand how I hit it then went check the place on map.. it's very near changi prison complex. Suspect that basement corner I was at got "sth" .maybe kena 鬼遮掩 Haiz..

Any bros can advise where got lobang.. shops to to replace the plastic cover ? Mine is Vios 2017 model from grab rental sia. Gam xia alot!!! Drive safe bros

Model is relatively common in Msia. U can try JB workshops or try the link below
https://www.gumtree.sg/a-car-parts-accessories/ang-mo-kio-bishan-thomson/toyota-vios-ncp150-year-2014-on-tail-light-tail-lamp-new/1002161221970910675096109

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.