Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Not that I'm selfish, but this is a public space and I dont want to affect other cp's ricebowl, much less my own.

I was just lucky with the tip, amdk rider told me he's drunk af, pls drive smoothly.
I give him the 慢慢来 service he wants since his fare is good.
At the end he asked me how to leave a tip.
I showed him, then he selected $8.
I told him it's too much.
He insisted it's ok.

We all know if its sinkie, this will never happen.
So it's really luck.

请传授点功夫谢谢。。。

Cherryislife

Reaction score
I forgot what is G's punishment for ar below 30% liao.
Is it 30% comm for the following week?

LIrkA8t.jpg

liddat?

Starkism

Reaction score
Just now got this $52 fare 环岛走透透,lavender st there to cck then go SK. But I hungry, so I eat :o

Pk0601

Reaction score
Do u all usually do manual accept or auto accept and what's the pros n cons of each besides auto accept having bigger chances of getting pings faster (or not) than non auto accept?

Pk0601

Reaction score
Today a lot of prayer offerings everywhere. May u guys always be safe on the roads n pick up real passengers

Chris8510

Reaction score
I think I more scare if my car kana burn with these offerings.

Beside now when no ping I open my wallet I think I more scare. :s13:

Today a lot of prayer offerings everywhere. May u guys always be safe on the roads n pick up real passengers

lunarilm

Reaction score

Saw some guy swing his car door open and messed up the offerings by the curb. Maybe will kana some fake passengers later.

Chris8510

Reaction score
These passages not fake lah just from the other world.

If really kana don't take cash or card but 4 number. Maybe more huat than any single trips you can earn. :D

Saw some guy swing his car door open and messed up the offerings by the curb. Maybe will kana some fake passengers later.

fr0z3nfl4m3s

Reaction score
Finally the accident case kinda settle ( I hope ), now just have to wait for the claim, maybe will drag a year or so, I not sure how much claim I will get eventually, but at least I’m not liable for any damage done for the accident.

Back to drive grab now, counting down 8 days before I quit PHV and “return” key nicely to lumens:)

On a side note, this Mazda 3 like more comfortable to drive, no weird sound brake on point accelerate on point. Must be the previous Mazda 3 super lousy until I tot Mazda sucks. But now this current Mazda change my view, next time can afford car liao maybe will consider back Mazda:)

Wow bro I drive mazda 3 and mazda 5 hatchback both SL_ plate one, the accelerator either lack power at low speed, or suddenly kick high gear like F1. Low speed no inbetween. In SG traffic low speed not comfortable = die. Even the two SJ_ plate avante I drove recently also more power.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Want cheap, want you wait, want choose own route, want bring kid, want alight at bus stop when behind got bus.

** sinkie.
Early morning must kena f then happy.

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want cheap, want you wait, want choose own route, want bring kid, want alight at bus stop when behind got bus.

** sinkie.
Early morning must kena f then happy.

Wahaha... Yea me too... Bus stop, gs etc this morning

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not that I'm selfish, but this is a public space and I dont want to affect other cp's ricebowl, much less my own.

I was just lucky with the tip, amdk rider told me he's drunk af, pls drive smoothly.
I give him the 慢慢来 service he wants since his fare is good.
At the end he asked me how to leave a tip.
I showed him, then he selected $8.
I told him it's too much.
He insisted it's ok.

We all know if its sinkie, this will never happen.
So it's really luck.

Thank you....
Too much sharing that involves income equal low income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.