Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

PholkLorr

Reaction score
Think they wanna push people to use Qoo10 coin instead, which has 5% discount for now. Just tried it. Thought it will be like qoo money, where u can pay part of the cost with qmoney and the other part with cc. But it doesn't work that way. Its either 100% qoo coin or 100% cc. No in between. And you have to tip up minimum 10 qcoin so u will have excess q coin after paying.

crazycardriver

Master Member
Reaction score
Think they wanna push people to use Qoo10 coin instead, which has 5% discount for now. Just tried it. Thought it will be like qoo money, where u can pay part of the cost with qmoney and the other part with cc. But it doesn't work that way. Its either 100% qoo coin or 100% cc. No in between. And you have to tip up minimum 10 qcoin so u will have excess q coin after paying.

Wtf. Then the remaining Qcoin how?

jonathanljk

Reaction score
does anyone have a 30 off 200 coupon available? looking to get a phone! Currently have a 20 off 150 which I can use as well but hoping to get the extra $10 discount haha

Last edited:

boonkang

Reaction score

You'll only get 5% discount if you buy Qcoins in multiple of 100(s).

No discount if you buy Qcoins in multiple of 10(s).

Wtf. Then the remaining Qcoin how?

AFAIK (As Far As I Know), there's no way to withdraw Qcoins back to SGD $.

So, any balance / remaining Qcoins after purchase -- just have to leave inside your a/c -- until next time you require Qcoins.

and_who

Master Member
Reaction score
Still looking for 50 off 400- purpose: buying robot vacuum.

Have a 30 off 200 to trade if needed. Thanks :)

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone have a 30 off 200 coupon available? looking to get a phone! Currently have a 20 off 150 which I can use as well but hoping to get the extra $10 discount haha

What's ur email.. i'll send it to u..

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I might still buy Giftcard near month end to hit credit card min spend. Then wait till later when there is sales or good cart coupon to utilise. I do buy from Qoo10 and it is just a matter of timing.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
I might still buy Giftcard near month end to hit credit card min spend. Then wait till later when there is sales or good cart coupon to utilise. I do buy from Qoo10 and it is just a matter of timing.

u store it as a wallet.

ZenArc

Reaction score
Hihi does anyone got a 30 off 200 and not using? Thanks thanks

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
0731_AMEX_EDMinsert.jpg

3007_AMEX_SID_02.png

if already used the amex card last time to buy, this round still eligible for this again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.