Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

CheeseWatcher

Reaction score
Anyone knows where i can purchase the sony wf1000xm3? Been searching around the usual suspects challenger, connect it n stereo but all out of stock

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
can anyone advice on sennheiser momentum true wireless?

feel like hooting but the price tag is....:eek::eek:

cumzball

Reaction score
Hi Anyone have tried the following or comments about them?
Looking for something with decent sound quality for listening to music, watching movies. and not too bulky.
Not so much of taking calls but if there is noise cancellation would be nice for me to change to using it for taking calls. TIA

ZNT Soundbass IPX7
Soundpeats Truefree Plus
QCY T2C

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where i can purchase the sony wf1000xm3? Been searching around the usual suspects challenger, connect it n stereo but all out of stock

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Have to wait. Out of stock everywhere.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can anyone advice on sennheiser momentum true wireless?

feel like hooting but the price tag is....:eek::eek:

Got try at those headphone stores like Stereo and Connect-IT? I personally feel it's not worth the price and battery life is quite short. If you die die want it, I saw Popular at bras basah got promo, $399.

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
Anyone that has the aviot te-01g? Does it charge using the pd protocol? Is there magnets that keep the buds in place?

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
Digdub, between the nt01ax and the te-d01g, which one would you rec, currently leaning towards the aviot as the case is smaller and has usb c, the prices are largely similar after qoo10 discounts.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Digdub, between the nt01ax and the te-d01g, which one would you rec, currently leaning towards the aviot as the case is smaller and has usb c, the prices are largely similar after qoo10 discounts.
I would go with the Aviot. The nuarl has a mid bass hump which can be quite distracting.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just finish tested ADVANCED Model X, retails S$119, should be in stores this weekend.

Advanced_ModelX_2.jpg

Very lightweight, comfortable, touch panel. 10mm driver delivers deep bass, elevated treble, overall powerful sound. Supports volume control from the earbuds. Good connectivity.

IPX5 waterproof, but no aptx. Lasts 5 hours per charge, case adds 20 hours.

Advanced_ModelX_5.jpg

Just tried at Stereo. SQ not very good, bass is big and powerful but without control. The sound has a hollow quality to it, probably needs more damping inside the earbuds shell. Actually had wanted to buy online before released locally, luckily didn't get it.

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
Just tried. Can charge using the PD charger that came with my pixel 3.

Wa thanks so much, looks like the aviot will be the one I’m getting. Was thinking of getting the Klipsch t5 at first, but the fit wasnt as stable as the aviot. Also only Klipsch tips can be used on the t5, due to the locking tip design.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa thanks so much, looks like the aviot will be the one I’m getting. Was thinking of getting the Klipsch t5 at first, but the fit wasnt as stable as the aviot. Also only Klipsch tips can be used on the t5, due to the locking tip design.

I didn't like the Klipsch t5 too much, the mids sounds too flat. Why didn't consider Sony wf-1000xm3?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.