Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and that's how they hope to tie you with qoo10 this way...

if u forever cannot clear exactly all your qcoins... u will be compelled to use them or top up more qcoins just to use them if u have insufficient qcoins for the purchase...
:s13:

regards,
wacky

Lai Lai Lai...

Quube coins for sale. $1.38 each.

Payment via Paynow.

Posted from PCWX using
Where Does My QR Code Goes To?

Lucky177

Master Member
Reaction score
Now share posts can get ad mon. 100 ad mons change to 5 coins. Houses flood with ad posts. :s22: :s13:

Example:
r2lXB7C.jpg

mkx3000

Reaction score
If not instantly received means need manual approval, and you are on their alert list.

Posted from PCWX using WTS NEW S10+/S10/S10e Sealed local set

yes. i did not use my current account to buy. i used my old account to buy first and gift the qoins to my current account. cause the amex card link to my old accounts.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now share posts can get ad mon. 100 ad mons change to 5 coins. Houses flood with ad posts. :s22: :s13:

Example:
r2lXB7C.jpg

This is confusing. Click on "share" and then automatically will get the admon? Cuz when i clicked share and enter the ad, right on top have a message which says clicks on the banner you share will pay out admons. So have to click on share button or the ad banner itself?

Edit: So i guess the admons are not instantly credited into account. Guess have to wait till the following day?

Last edited:

kenplicity

Reaction score
This is confusing. Click on "share" and then automatically will get the admon? Cuz when i clicked share and enter the ad, right on top have a message which says clicks on the banner you share will pay out admons. So have to click on share button or the ad banner itself?

Edit: So i guess the admons are not instantly credited into account. Guess have to wait till the following day?

Does sharing to live10 counts?

tokenbest

Reaction score
yes. i did not use my current account to buy. i used my old account to buy first and gift the qoins to my current account. cause the amex card link to my old accounts.

No way to cancel once purchased.

Hi, can teach how to top up qcoin using amex? I never add that card before so all i keep seeing is $142 and not the discounted rate.

Must i set it as default payment?

Edit: already set up as default payment but the discounted rate is not reflected at the payment page. Really need some help here guys.

Last edited:

mkx3000

Reaction score
Hi, can teach how to top up qcoin using amex? I never add that card before so all i keep seeing is $142 and not the discounted rate.

Must i set it as default payment?

Edit: already set up as default payment but the discounted rate is not reflected at the payment page. Really need some help here guys.

when you type in the credit card number, you will see the discount amount in yellow.

tokenbest

Reaction score
when you type in the credit card number, you will see the discount amount in yellow.

Hmm i tried adding in my mom CC but at the payment page with OTP, it is still $142 leh, like no way for the discounted rate to be reflected.

Using laptop and on the qoo10.sg/amex - then click shop now - add to cart - go to cart - place order - page with shipping info and payment info out - AMEX auto selected however total amount still $142. at the amex option there no card selection but when i go to order now then need include in the CVV and then go to payment page liao.

Fudge: my mom's card is AMEX issued by UOB. gg liao

Last edited:

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
Hmm i tried adding in my mom CC but at the payment page with OTP, it is still $142 leh, like no way for the discounted rate to be reflected.

Using laptop and on the qoo10.sg/amex - then click shop now - add to cart - go to cart - place order - page with shipping info and payment info out - AMEX auto selected however total amount still $142. at the amex option there no card selection but when i go to order now then need include in the CVV and then go to payment page liao.

Fudge: my mom's card is AMEX issued by UOB. gg liao

Must be pure Amex.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Eh guys, i got another pure amex card but the discount not applied for my account, is it because i bought 5 times already on a previous card?

If so, can i create new account and transfer the coins over?
1 account max 500 coins, regardless how many amex cards you have.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.