Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Over 40 tries...& only 1 Shiny. :eek:

AY3QCc2.jpg

i would power up to max immediately

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now my baby account got a Tier B Shiny. If later my main account also tio one tier B, then can trade and maybe get a better IV...................... :s12:

Hopefully can get a Tier 1 shiny, but so far no luck in Shinjuku, nearly 20 raids already.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully can get a Tier 1 shiny, but so far no luck in Shinjuku, nearly 20 raids already.

Actually as far as I know, if you trade a Tier B Level 5 Boss pokemon will surely end up a Tier 1 and Lucky Pokemon.

So far I tried and my Groudon and Kyrogre end up from Tier 2 become Tier 1 Lucky for both my accounts when I trade.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Actually as far as I know, if you trade a Tier B Level 5 Boss pokemon will surely end up a Tier 1 and Lucky Pokemon.

So far I tried and my Groudon and Kyrogre end up from Tier 2 become Tier 1 Lucky for both my accounts when I trade.

Not every time lah.... your case is a rare one.

It is the same as normal trade.... out of 10 trades, only 1 or 2 turn out to be lucky, unless one of the pokemon has an older age of more than a year ago. :o

Anyway, Lucky occurs as a pair. If the pokemon on one side of the trade turns lucky the pokemon on the other side also turns lucky.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow on call need to standby at home.................... :o

Hopefully no need to go back work.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not every time lah.... your case is a rare one.

It is the same as normal trade.... out of 10 trades, only 1 or 2 turn out to be lucky, unless one of the pokemon has an older age of more than a year ago. :o

Anyway, Lucky occurs as a pair. If the pokemon on one side of the trade turns lucky the pokemon on the other side also turns lucky.

Will tell you my result IF my main account catch another shiny Rayquaza. Hopefully Tier B so I can tried. Or 1 Tier B and 1 100% shiny............... :s12:

Then I trade and both become 100% Lucky Shiny Rayquaza............... :s12:

I think I can win Toto First Prize liao.................. :s13:

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the encounter rate for shiny legendary rayquaza?

I haven't raid for awhile since I caught 3 armored Mewtwo. I just went raid an hour ago and saw like 30+ over people, only I got the shiny rayquaza. So happy. :love:

_hulk_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my shiny ray Ray iv 87 in my 3rd raid.

First time lucky with shiny legendary.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
can duo so easy meh ?
i go in with 7 pax with SE counter with some ice, also need until 180 sec

somemore i stand to raid with 3 acc, jin tirring.....

i duo with my fren.. aerial ace n ancient power .. win with 100 seconds left..

hvnt try outrage.. but should be no problem just slower n more faints i guess.

He use 6 mamoswine.. lvl 35-38.. + some max revive.
I use 6 mamoswine.. then 2nd team 6 glaceon.. :s13:. if 2nd team is 6 wevile or 6 ice beam mewtwo.. also can...

my pokemon all lvl 38 only.. because there is no point for maxing out in pokemon Go.. at least to me. (correction.. for some lvl5 boss.. if u want duo.. you need max out + weather boost.. but.. i not so hardcore.)

I dont max out my pokemon.. so i can use the stardust else where.. becos lvl38-40.. the resources require is quite alot n not worth it if u ask me.. becos in most cases.. the boss chut charge.. you gonna die anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.