Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

hentaixp1985

Master Member
Reaction score
Based on my sexperience with handheld console, later versions build quality often worse than 1st, 2nd batch ones. Like psp, ps vita

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
gTwqWJv.png

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
The upgraded one is with bigger battery capacity. Can google up and check
unable to find the article with the bigger capacity
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...on_offers_significantly_improved_battery_life

This 'silent' revision appears to use the same battery as before which supports the theory that this version carries the updated 'Mariko' verison of the Tegra X1 chip that the Switch Lite reportedly uses. This not only closes the security holes found with the original chip, but also offers improved thermals due to operating at a lower voltage (which also produces those not-insignificant battery gains).

would you be so kind to share the link you read from?

IceRealm

Reaction score
The battery capacity is the same, it's the chip that's changed which improved the performance of the battery. And the price remains the same at the RRP, however retailers are selling it at the RRP instead of the market price now. :s22:

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
The battery capacity is the same, it's the chip that's changed which improved the performance of the battery. And the price remains the same at the RRP, however retailers are selling it at the RRP instead of the market price now. :s22:
Guess they need to clear their old model 1st

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

burping_boy

Reaction score
Joycons are so prone to failure. I have 2 pairs, bought a couple of analog joysticks to replace them myself because of the drifting, change a Right SL SR strip and 2 Left SL SR strips and need to replace the Left one a third time but ran out of stock of the spare strips...

also my R shoulder button was dead, the little button controller was detached from the motherboard, i bought new parts but it wouldn't work without soldering so that is a done deal... The same R controller is also the one with a spoilt SL SR strip for the second time and i guess it's really time to retire it, though if i get the SL SR strip replaced, it can still function as a multiplayer joycon...

am going to korea soon, seems like SG is selling alot of Korea joycons without warranty but at much cheaper pricing like around $90, i should probably consider getting them in Korea if i can find them at $80 right? the 3 month warranty is **** anyway...

Last edited:

hysteria28

Reaction score
Hi,
Would like to ask if theres still game shops ard be it online or not that are still selling unpatched sets? PM me if theres any.. TIA

IceRealm

Reaction score
The switch's revision model is available at Qisahn for $469 woh. Estimated release at 14 August :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.