who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
How to resume account on ios device? I changed hp from Andriod to ios
Can transfer my level? Or must start from 0?

I already connect my account to Facebook in android and i try to login via Facebook in ios but always say no data cannot login

Last edited:

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to resume account on ios device? I changed hp from Andriod to ios
Can transfer my level? Or must start from 0?

I already connect my account to Facebook in android and i try to login via Facebook in ios but always say no data cannot login
tiagong must go until level 8 then allow you to link old ac back

Sent from my dream using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea just kenna 2 afk match yesterday. Then last match i also afk cos need to run errand :s13:

played the mcl weekly. 4 of my team got more than 200ms ping. don't know how they managed to play but i did not click ready. end up true enough they really die double digits and lost.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
played the mcl weekly. 4 of my team got more than 200ms ping. don't know how they managed to play but i did not click ready. end up true enough they really die double digits and lost.

That one need 20 diamonds to join? The first one is free i got to final then lost then never recharge
I don't think ill recharge again unless they deal harsher punishment for afk and feeders

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That one need 20 diamonds to join? The first one is free i got to final then lost then never recharge
I don't think ill recharge again unless they deal harsher punishment for afk and feeders

can do event and get free ticket. i got 2 free ones.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro if you main only one character not good enough la. mlbb needs you to be flexible and play well in multiple roles

Sent from my dream using GAGT

sometimes flexible also no use. most of those indo kids only want to play mm or mage so you get 1 team with 4 mm or mages. even if you play tank also cannot win. some more haven't reach 10 mins already died 10 times. then still got those who like to afk in and out of game frequently. most of them got low IQ so no need talk about teamwork, strategy etc.

solo queue got 50% win rate is consider quite good. you either win easy or lose easy. this game is only playable with own team.

gusionliason

Reaction score
Xborg New Hero Gameplay

Hi guys, just want to share about the new hero which will be available to be purchased on August 9, 2019. I think he has a good sets of skills for setting up a wombo combo with his allies.

Prinsloo

Reaction score

Hi guys, just want to share about the new hero which will be available to be purchased on August 9, 2019. I think he has a good sets of skills for setting up a wombo combo with his allies.
Just watch someone else streaming x-bord and you can purchase the hero with BP. Hes pretty good though. High life steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.