Unblock TV Discussion Thread III [consolidated]

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My ubox recently becomes very laggy, playing movies or variety on UVOD will keep on stop and load, anyone knows the issue? I’m already on cable and not wifi so I thought the speed would be faster

check the free space of the internal storage, make sure that it is more than 500MB.

disable playstore and google play services will also make the box faster.

lazy666

Reaction score
check the free space of the internal storage, make sure that it is more than 500MB.

disable playstore and google play services will also make the box faster.

Although my internal storage was more than 500MB, clearing my cache of 8GB helped tremendously.

Thanks a lot!

ocean00

Reaction score
Channel List for UBTV

Hi

Do you know where can you get a list of all the channel listing on the UBTV?

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I realized evpad, the apps all cannot use liao.
Now they came up with this saturn live app, only 1 app to use.

Ya. My evpad now has the new Saturn app, but the video becomes more clearer and sharper.

jagr

Reaction score
has anyone tried singtel tv go on ubox? it says that the tv box is rooted which is not

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since evpad started integrating epg and time shift functions onto their livetv app, i noticed the app is more sluggish in terms of startup, navigating through the interface and loading of channels. And now lagi worse, they started seeding and forcing you to view an advertisement promoting their latestest evpad 3plus upgrade model. Turn on box, sit through 3-4 seconds of advert. Turn on any evpad apps, advert appear again.

has anyone tried singtel tv go on ubox? it says that the tv box is rooted which is not

Ubox what gen or model? Think since UPRO onwards, all are rooted by default. Download and run a root checker app on your box to confirm.

sgbdk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all.. im using the unblock tech gen 2 s800 plus version.

Im using wlan singtel and experiencing the being block messsage line pn the top of the ubtv screen. I passed my ubox to my friend on myrepublic with static ip but instead of the same issue encountered, the ubtv screen was white with 404 error not found nginx/1.10.3(ubuntu) please wait

Anyone can assist how to solve this issue?
I even tried to install the green app (for singapore and austria)
,the dns changer and c800 used app but still encountered the same thing

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all.. im using the unblock tech gen 2 s800 plus version.

Im using wlan singtel and experiencing the being block messsage line pn the top of the ubtv screen. I passed my ubox to my friend on myrepublic with static ip but instead of the same issue encountered, the ubtv screen was white with 404 error not found nginx/1.10.3(ubuntu) please wait

Anyone can assist how to solve this issue?
I even tried to install the green app (for singapore and austria)
,the dns changer and c800 used app but still encountered the same thing

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

go to settings page and change the dns of your connected wifi to google dns.

sgbdk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go to settings page and change the dns of your connected wifi to google dns.
You mean the dns changer app? I saw google dns with 8888 n 8884. Is that the one? After choosing that and click connect right?

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mean the dns changer app? I saw google dns with 8888 n 8884. Is that the one? After choosing that and click connect right?

you have some comprehending problems.

some users can't get the dns changer app to work. so if you can't solve the problem after running the app, you are one of them.

use manual way to change dns instead of using the app. what I posted earlier is the instructions to change dns without using apps.

Last edited:

sgbdk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you have some comprehending problems.

some users can't get the dns changer app to work. so if you can't solve the problem after running the app, you are one of them.

use manual way to change dns instead of using the app. what I posted earlier is the instructions to change dns without using apps.

Under the setting, where can i change dns to google dns? and do i enter the 8888 n 8884?

Last edited:

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Under the setting, where can i change dns to google dns? and do i enter the 8888 n 8884?

google is your friend.

google for "how to change dns on android box"

Similarly, if you don't know what is google dns, ask google what is google dns.

sgbdk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
google is your friend.

google for "how to change dns on android box"

Similarly, if you don't know what is google dns, ask google what is google dns.

I went to wifi tag under setting. Click on my ssid then click on the "show advanced option"
Under proxy: None
Ip setting: static
Ip address:
Gateway;
Network prefix length: 24
Dns 1: 8.8.8.8
Dns 2: 8.8.4.4

However im unable to click "CONNECT" as the box was greyed out.

Ethernet was off

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re key your IP addresses

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT

ixora2007

Reaction score
Ublive cannot watch, it says network not connected. Anyone knows how to resolve?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.