[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently now in France. First 100% selection got a shiny, thereafter roamed the area got a 80%. My Shundo is a female and I found there’s no option to evolve to Gallade from Kirlia? Only male one can?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Currently now in France. First 100% selection got a shiny, thereafter roamed the area got a 80%. My Shundo is a female and I found there’s no option to evolve to Gallade from Kirlia? Only male one can?

Yes only male Kirlia can evolve to Gallade. U mean u didn't know all this while? :eek:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Duh. Gallade is need to be male ralts.

But male ralts can evolve into Gallade and Gardevoir.

Hence why u need 2 Male Shundo ralts, 1 female Shundo ralts the minimum.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Duh. Gallade is need to be male ralts.

But male ralts can evolve into Gallade and Gardevoir.

Hence why u need 2 Male Shundo ralts, 1 female Shundo ralts the minimum.

I dunno mah, now then I know.

I’ve three Shundo but it’s one male and two females.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My first encounter in France, a level 35 100% Shiny male Ralts. Luckily it's in my main account, still have quite a number of Sinnoh Stones.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My first encounter in France, a level 35 100% Shiny male Ralts. Luckily it's in my main account, still have quite a number of Sinnoh Stones.

Trying to get another male shundo but can’t find. Earlier in France encountered a female shundo but let it go instead. Could’ve been my 4th shundo.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The extra male shundo is just for fun to evolve as Gardevoir~

not a real must, but a fun challenge to meet.

I completed two males shundo, one female shundo target set by Kiwi8...:s12::s13:

in my sub account. Now need farm candies tmr morning at Hawaii~to evolve those hundos as well.:s22::s22::eek:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unlikely i can complete 2 male shundo and 1 female shundo on my main account.

Oh well. Tomorrow morning farm ralts candies in hawaii to evolve my remaining hundos~!:s13:

heng8888

Reaction score
Haha yeah...

Tired of finding liao, going to sleep. Nites! :D
If only I can see the gender beforehand!! Just now my main no. 6 shiny ralt at Germany so suay still turn out female. Got to stay there to hunt & clear cooldown. Lucky no. 7 is a male & ended my nightmare sia!!!

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If only I can see the gender beforehand!! Just now my main no. 6 shiny ralt at Germany so suay still turn out female. Got to stay there to hunt & clear cooldown. Lucky no. 7 is a male & ended my nightmare sia!!!

If you used discord to check for 100%, there will also tell you the gender.

For iSpoofer, only if you pay u had this feature.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just go for the 100% male then.

U are right!!! Now then I see the tiny pic icon.. :(

That's why my previous post got mentioned. I thought you are awared.

But still have time for the last CD in Hawaii. Will be starting at 10 am local time and end at 1 pm. Now go for breakfast and later prepare for it.

Good Luck.......................... :s12:

heng8888

Reaction score
That's why my previous post got mentioned. I thought you are awared.

But still have time for the last CD in Hawaii. Will be starting at 10 am local time and end at 1 pm. Now go for breakfast and later prepare for it.

Good Luck.......................... :s12:
I got stare v hard at discord ytd but still missed the gender info. Too stress.. lol

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Yesterday attended gathering at friend place no time to catch. Now scrambling....

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

A majority of the 100% Ralts displayed on iSpoofer's coordinates feed are female. So once I've caught the female ones, I just target the males.

Now CD events I only look for Shundos.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woah, did I bring this trend here? Now you all CD only catch Shundo. :s13:

I did this cause it really helps in bag space and you really no need so many lousy iv shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.