Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have to say that the suso and the other striker (not piatek) both look like drug addicts......

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone tell Woodward to buy us at least 2 new Cm it’s dreadful Matic mata pereira are all nowhere good enough.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we are not linked with anyone who can replace him.
players like Rodri already been snapped up by teams that identify their problems early.
This match show that we need to replace matic.

Rojo can go home too.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maldini's hit denied and we won.

Today's performance abit lack lustre

Season starts next week

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Matic getting into trouble, very bad game
after matic lost the ball and gave away the equaliser, the whole team lost it's shape - something we see so often last season

1. the team lacks character and needs a leader to galvanise them when the going is tough
2. matic is not good enough as CDM, he needs to go. Along with matic, mata, young all too old and too slow to keep up with the modern game
3. perrera, mctominay lacks the creativity to unlock opposition's defenses

Genesisz

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Joined. I name my team after my favourite player Mata. :s13:

I am not linked to our fellow forummer Juan Mata. :s12:

Okay guys i have just created the FPL. All Man United fans are welcome to join

Code: 3zynck

I lazy to PM so i just post the code here and you enter your team

Scuzzzy, chengsun, yoryor and those who have express interest. please create and enter your teams. Gameweek 1 starts on 10 August. Till then, i will quote and up this post for more supporters to join

Also i may not be as active as before in FPL so pardon me for any inactivity on my part. All right good luck and have fun :D

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Robin van Persie explains why Alexis Sanchez has failed to follow his example at Man Utd

Alexis Sanchez has struggled at Manchester United since joining from Arsenal in January 2018

Robin van Persie believes that Alexis Sanchez has struggled to find success at Manchester United because he is not happy.

Poor performances and a well-publicised wage bill have seen Sanchez regularly criticised by the club's fanbase, and former United striker Van Persie thinks that the forward's performances are being affected by his mental state.

"He doesn't look very happy to me," said Van Persie, via the Mail on Sunday . "He looked happy at Arsenal. He doesn't look happy now.

"What I've seen and felt over the years is that how you feel mentally, how your life is, has a big influence."

He continued: "If you're happy, you're 50 per cent fitter, you create more and you enjoy yourself.... so he should find a way mentally to change that."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/robin-van-persie-explains-alexis-18825396

2 other players that are not happy at Man Utd are Pogba & Martial. Pogba because he wants to join Real Madrid. Martial because his #9 shirt was changed to #11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.