[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can I check with you all for CD, in order to get the special move, you must evolve within 1 hour after the end of the CD in your country?

Or within 1 hour on end of CD in the last country CD?

Should be the same lor. 3 hours CD, 4 hours evolve window which includes the earlier 3 hours CD.

4pm to 7pm CD
4pm to 8pm evolve window.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be the same lor. 3 hours CD, 4 hours evolve window which includes the earlier 3 hours CD.

4pm to 7pm CD
4pm to 8pm evolve window.

The 4 hours is base on the country you are in, correct ?
So if for spoofers, you must fly to that country which the 4 hours is not over yet to evolve to get the special moveset ?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The 4 hours is base on the country you are in, correct ?
So if for spoofers, you must fly to that country which the 4 hours is not over yet to evolve to get the special moveset ?

Yes, the local time of that country. So need to refer to that country's time zone and calculate when its 4pm to 8pm is.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
sigh, makes me feel sian that i went out yesterday to grind, but only got 6 shiny ralts, of which 4 is 2 digit cp only :s31: and to add salt to the wound, aft 7pm then the weather turn cloudy :angry:

i wanna buy ipad mini liao :s13:

heavy investment for a game

85%of the ppl here stay at home and chiong leh. :crazy:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

these days when i see pioneer gen and some players play under elements, i'm laughing inside

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sigh, makes me feel sian that i went out yesterday to grind, but only got 6 shiny ralts, of which 4 is 2 digit cp only :s31: and to add salt to the wound, aft 7pm then the weather turn cloudy :angry:

i wanna buy ipad mini liao :s13:

How is the Crowd ?

_hulk_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Android if you can downgrade to the older Google service pack version and ensure that it remain at this version, maybe can. I had tried but it's a bit dangerous cause my version suddenly auto updated by itself and suddenly it gave a error 12 which if too often this error will get banned. So I had given up. Another way you can do is to jailbreak your Android phone which I am not expert and it's may void your warranty.

So I brought a IPhone 6 Plus solely for spoofing. It worked wonderfully just by downloading a software but I will not recommend IPhone 6 Plus cause my phone program keep on close by itself due to the 1 G ram. At least 20X auto close by itself and you need to open the app again. I would recommend at least a 3G Ram IPhone 7 and above.

IPhone 7 plus would be better cause it's bigger screen size. Just get the lowest storage will do and I think cheapest should be around 300.

:)

Gave up trying to fly on Android. Spent a lot of time and finally managed to root it. But then realized not able to set to fly after rooting.

The feeling is like you chopped off your kkj and still don't know how to master gui hua bao dian...

Currently playing on iPhone 6. But hanged easily.

Not advisable to play on a big phone. Need to move your finger more. Tiring.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
Gave up trying to fly on Android. Spent a lot of time and finally managed to root it. But then realized not able to set to fly after rooting.

The feeling is like you chopped off your kkj and still don't know how to master gui hua bao dian...

6s will be just good and obselete soon

supersimon82

Reaction score

I know how you feel ... Spend whole night and whole this morning trying to downgrade my services .... But still cannot ... :(

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just caught another shiny rayquaza for my baby account

Screenshot20190804171222comnianticlabs1564909990.jpg

:s12:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still going slow on Rayquaza. Everyday 2 raids enough. Maybe today do 3.

Still no shiny Rayquaza but already seen 3 times 96%, one time 98% which I tried catching but fled.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you have an old Samsung S5 kind of phone. You are able to fly on android easily. No need downgrade play services.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

6s will be just good and obselete soon

Not advisable to use a 6S to spoof as I am using a 6S Plus and the hang and auto close is really quite frequent due to the 1G Ram. It's the cheapest big screen iPhone u can get. I think 180 bucks, u can get a 16G one. But the hang and auto close program is quite bad. I used it for CD spoofing and this happened near or more than 20X.

Preferably get at least a 7.

Weird, someone told me big screen easier to play..................... :s8:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you have an old Samsung S5 kind of phone. You are able to fly on android easily. No need downgrade play services.

:eek:

2G Ram will hang ?

I think second hand super cheap.

deathgazer

Reaction score
i changed to iphone 7 plus, now no more app forced close issue anymore. everything running smoothly compared to using iphone 6

Sent from DMC CORP. using GAGT

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking maybe I will get a Shiny on my main account since my baby got a shiny rayquaza so I used 1 premium pass to try my luck for my main account and surprisingly caught a shiny but only 80% IV.

Screenshot20190804184714comnianticlabs1564915668.jpg

Will later trade with my baby account and see what will be the outcome..............................:s8:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thinking maybe I will get a Shiny on my main account since my baby got a shiny rayquaza so I used 1 premium pass to try my luck for my main account and surprisingly caught a shiny but only 80% IV.

Screenshot20190804184714comnianticlabs1564915668.jpg

Will later trade with my baby account and see what will be the outcome..............................:s8:
I think it is better to wait when your accounts have triggered lucky friend status before trading this shiny legendary so that it will not be wasted.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it is better to wait when your accounts have triggered lucky friend status before trading this shiny legendary so that it will not be wasted.

Then I trade other pokemons first.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have to find a lucky gym that give me shiny Ray Ray~

But first I shall enjoy upcoming Go Fest Yokohama :love:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had a 100% Male normal Ralt but no more stone liao. Don't know what should I do with it...................... :s8:

Keep it

If like last year December no specifice CD but got a period of 1 to 2 weeks all the past 11 months CD mons appear with shinies and can evolve with special movesets again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.