Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Considering to switch to gomo or singtel 12 month sim only plan. Currently using circle for this line but the signal is not so good in my working place.
Any suggestion? I'm ok with the 15gb data per month.

hako92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Considering to switch to gomo or singtel 12 month sim only plan. Currently using circle for this line but the signal is not so good in my working place.

Get gomo first until u find a plan suitable for u

Yihaoong

Reaction score
Grid is good if you don't mind pay a little more.

lovejolin

Reaction score
Anyone read about the 50gb@$5.40/month from Starhub? Wonder if the $5.40 is valid only for 1 month. Cause cannot seems to read any terms and conditions. Other than promotion for the $5.40 is valid until 12th August. Cause if it is valid for at least 12 months. Then the $25 15gb/month with $120 bill rebates seems worth it. Guess the rebates gonna spread over 12 months at $10 a month rebate. $25-$10=$15+$5.40(50gb)=$20.40(65gb/month) seems reasonable. Further more it is no contract. Anyone able to confirm?

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Anyone read about the 50gb@$5.40/month from Starhub? Wonder if the $5.40 is valid only for 1 month. Cause cannot seems to read any terms and conditions. Other than promotion for the $5.40 is valid until 12th August. Cause if it is valid for at least 12 months. Then the $25 15gb/month with $120 bill rebates seems worth it. Guess the rebates gonna spread over 12 months at $10 a month rebate. $25-$10=$15+$5.40(50gb)=$20.40(65gb/month) seems reasonable. Further more it is no contract. Anyone able to confirm?
Rebate is given $5 per month. So is $25.40 per month if you buy the addon.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

lovejolin

Reaction score
Like that still worth it right? Haha. Yeah I read the $5/month. Thanks for the clarification. But can not confirm if the $5.40 is for how long. Later only 1 month then waste time hahaha.

Rebate is given $5 per month. So is $25.40 per month if you buy the addon.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, singtel network

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
I see. Will consider grid or gomo then. Maybe gomo is better since it is cheaper and this grid promotion is only up to end of this year.
20 or 40gb doesnt really matter to me, unless i can share the 40 gb with another sim.

Yihaoong

Reaction score
Starhub network not as great.

5.40 is for 12 cycle (assume 1 year, and must be activated before 12 aug)

Anyway it's 100 mins talk time only

Like that still worth it right? Haha. Yeah I read the $5/month. Thanks for the clarification. But can not confirm if the $5.40 is for how long. Later only 1 month then waste time hahaha.

unknownz

Reaction score
I see. Will consider grid or gomo then. Maybe gomo is better since it is cheaper and this grid promotion is only up to end of this year.
20 or 40gb doesnt really matter to me, unless i can share the 40 gb with another sim.
iirc for sharing among multiple sims, vivifi provides a better deal. Mentioned in a review article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.