[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

arcoxia

Reaction score
Not THAT many to be honest. On occasion I forget that not all sinkies understand stuff like PUMP FULL TANK then they'll be like "huh?!?!?"

Maybe half a dozen Edmwers and another 20+ normal sinkies 😂

U how satki please..
Featured on mothership leh

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
Haha see la scared off netbookcraze.
Anyway come see see look look if u prefer a sg community lor. Most of us met in k21 and moved to k73 to play together. The kd mainly English / Chinese speakers so interclan communication is easy too

To answer your qn, we usually run 4 AOOs. In fact some are not filled lol. help to handle the numbers and allow people to choose time slots ;)

I think we are proud of the way we play the game sg style- find the best way to game the system legally like doing tys for exams lol

Whats your alliance name. I will be moving next week.

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
Ohh you are the same with gchen.

Your alliance too high ses for me. Lol.

I am just a f2p player.

What’s your power? We are looking for 20m and above to Join our relatively peaceful kingdom. King is Singaporean.

The alliance I’m in is 4th in power currently but that’s bcos we just migrated in from one of the Top 32 kingdom. Our activity level dosnt lose to the rank 1 alliance.

If interested pm me

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
What’s your power? We are looking for 20m and above to Join our relatively peaceful kingdom. King is Singaporean.

The alliance I’m in is 4th in power currently but that’s bcos we just migrated in from one of the Top 32 kingdom. Our activity level dosnt lose to the rank 1 alliance.

If interested pm me
Only 16M level 25.

Which kingdom? What alliance?

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
Recruiting players with 20m power or more.

We currently have one t5 with 70m power and a few players reaching t5 soon.

Samurai MQK

Reaction score
Hi all, next KVK starts on 10th August 2019, and I am still looking to recruit for alliance ‘HLU’, Kingdom 1129, currently undergoing a rebuilding plan of ensuring we go in to win the next KVK match.

We fight for King Jgnernaut and K1129, where there is unity and peace in the kingdom, and we have 11 x T5 players in kingdom at the moment. How often do you see a King/whale fighting at the frontline for his Kingdom, and respects everyone regardless of who/where/what you are? If this is a King you wish to work with, hit me up with a message asap as we are finalizing the team within K1129.

Currently 11 Sg players in this kingdom. Cheers!
5 more days to kvk. Find me in game for those who are interested :)

MelAndJoe

Reaction score
Just passedby:
Is there anyone here quiting the game? like maybe 15M-20M power.. if its fine with you, i can continue your game.
mainly need it for Rallies barb fort. :)
and if you plan to play again, it will always be there slowly growing..
just PM me if interested.

PS: Gmail only. no gamecenter.

MelAndJoe

Reaction score
Still login once a day. But played less than used to now...

KVK is here, but kingdom somehow broke up. Not sure if want to follow them to new kingdom (which looks the same to me)

Main acct - 25mil pow, Mini - 8.9mil

hi, if you stop playing, can i login your account? ^_^

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, it's okay. Still play once a day or two days.

Though my 15mil pow/3.9m kill mini already chuck away.

Now currently 35mil, reaching T5 soon.

YOlkie

Reaction score
35m is not really close to T5 lol. I imagine you still have easily a few hundred days of research left to tank before your first gold soldier marches out ******************

If 35m in power and have about 550 days of research speed up. Is it possible to hit at least 1 T5?

I am at around 36m with maybe about 550 days worth of speedup. Waiting for king buff + research 15% buff

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.