Subs were good
We are still not up to gear...
But we must match city from the start..
It's that impt.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fine margins between us again.

hope we will have our luck in the league. damn sian keep see us being millimetres away from winning.

papa71

Reaction score
The zinjako penalty. Ailson look like he want to catch it . Rather than punch the ball away.

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd half we played better. Could have won it in 90.
Klopp need to smack his players before send them out in the beginning instead of waiting for 2nd half.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The game sort of reminds me of last season. Pushing city all the way to the end.

1xtreme

Reaction score
This Friday night match can dun put Wij or not? Off form whole night & missed the pen.....:(

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Klopp thinks this squad is good, he needs to think again. All our players dont look confident.

TAA and Robertson didnt have a great game, quite subdued. Only VVD the stabling factor for our defend.

Midfield can chiong but forwards lack finishing touch. Keita got the driving factor and Ox too have the driving touch. Lallana as well.

Alisson, hands so stable last season gave away the Sterling£ goal, if he hands more zai, he could have saved it. Could have been 2-0 if not for his save. But his gk in pk dont look convincing at all.

Although i am very sour now, but City won it fair and square! Walker last min clearance and Bravo saves were their winning factor.

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very disappointed with Alison leh, not even close to saving 4 of the pens.

The one he was close he should have saved.

Hope this loss will make the players more hungry.

If there is any cup they should lose. I choose this one.

YNWA!

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too bad no extra time play, looking at the pressing near the end we could have score one and win it if got extra time.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stupid goal line tech at it again... even Martin Tyler comments that no tech is 100% reliable.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
****i... really moody now, like what Jose said, win the shield, its a trophy, lose, its a glorified friendly!

I take it as a friendly.

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Klopp thinks this squad is good, he needs to think again. All our players dont look confident.

TAA and Robertson didnt have a great game, quite subdued. Only VVD the stabling factor for our defend.

Midfield can chiong but forwards lack finishing touch. Keita got the driving factor and Ox too have the driving touch. Lallana as well.

Alisson, hands so stable last season gave away the Sterling£ goal, if he hands more zai, he could have saved it. Could have been 2-0 if not for his save. But his gk in pk dont look convincing at all.

Although i am very sour now, but City won it fair and square! Walker last min clearance and Bravo saves were their winning factor.

Summary: one word: Doomed

Reaction score
Alison out, Mignolet in

Very disappointed with Alison leh, not even close to saving 4 of the pens.

The one he was close he should have saved.

Hope this loss will make the players more hungry.

If there is any cup they should lose. I choose this one.

YNWA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.