Mods here are biased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can keep banning your account with no infract or warning and claim you troll and derail and even pm you not to visit this forum again

As if they are staff from SPH or own the forum, not forgetting you are just a volunteer

Whereas some member is spare after numerous troll and derail

Reaction score
If any staff or associate from SPH reading this, please take note.

How HWZ engage their team of moderator? Keep banning user with no warning and infract

Whereas some troll here who alway post bait thread are spare, with no infract and ban?

You call this just and fair?

Runez

Master Member
Reaction score

How HWZ engage their team of moderator? Keep banning user with no warning and infract

Whereas some troll here who alway post bait thread are spare, with no infract and ban?

Wat did u post? need more details

Reaction score
Must see what you post also. Don't think they will anyhow ban for no reason.

Other start troll bait thread, no problem. Me start, right away ban, no even infract or warn

Keep banning my account and even PM me, requesting me not to visit the forum again

Whereas the season troll here, me suspect could be a clone account of another mod which was why, he was spare after started numerous bait and troll thread

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Let's put it simply.

- The admins have explained the situation to you countless times.
- You don't wish to accept the facts shared.
- You seek to push the blame everywhere else and not understand why certain actions have been taken on your account or how the system works.
- And you don't accept that we have taken actions on those who have been reported upon.

You also don't wish to start afresh and keep tugging back at the same old issue, repeatedly.

I believe all parties have tried to assist as best as we could and it's time you do your part.

Can keep banning your account with no infract or warning and claim you troll and derail and even pm you not to visit this forum again

As if they are staff from SPH or own the forum, not forgetting you are just a volunteer

Whereas some member is spare after numerous troll and derail

Continue to be cocky and keep starting troll and bait thread, just because the mod side with you

Other start troll bait thread, no problem. Me start, right away ban, no even infract or warn

Keep banning my account and even PM me, requesting me not to visit the forum again

Whereas the season troll here, me suspect could be a clone account of another mod which was why, he was spare after started numerous bait and troll thread

Last night i just screw your mother and you know it feel good to screw your mum :s13:

Your mum was moaning and and yelling while i was pumping her and she was asking for more :p

And with comments like these, you are asking about why you're treated unfairly? Please reflect upon yourself first. If you can't handle trolls or how to partake in a cordial discussion or not know when it's time to ignore, perhaps the forums isn't a suitable platform for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.