Luggage weight

pokalicious

Reaction score
Hi all,

would like to ask whats would be the average weight range for a fully filled 29" luggage with mostly clothes+1 small toiletries bag+2 flat shoes.

lilycll

Reaction score
Hi all,

would like to ask whats would be the average weight range for a fully filled 29" luggage with mostly clothes+1 small toiletries bag+2 flat shoes.

Probably around 14 to 17kg or less than 20kg unless your clothes are all heavy jeans type material or shoes are those doc martin kind of heavy boots,

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My last trip to bkk, come back flight 29" luggage weight near 20kg.

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
How big is 29 inches luggage?

If it is the biggest size one then mine is usually 20 to 23kg when fully stuffed with clothes and toiletries for family of 4.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How big is 29 inches luggage?

If it is the biggest size one then mine is usually 20 to 23kg when fully stuffed with clothes and toiletries for family of 4.

Normally 29" is the biggest but there are some odd size can be even bigger than 29". Eg 32"

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.