Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
About 1 mm from each side whole screen with black border (cannot totally full as the cannot put casing Liao.

Why I said not good is that the manufacturing is not 100% flat top left got slight bubble. I tried removed and stick back a few times realise is not dust but the glass or my screen protector (either one is not flat at that part ) but i must say even though taken and removed a few times the rest of the screen protector is still sticky which is good

QUOTE=Nakedtoes;122086482]Nillkin screen protector? Cover whole screen? Got white border.. Means non stick to screen.?[/QUOTE]

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
About 1 mm from each side whole screen with black border (cannot totally full as the cannot put casing Liao.

Why I said not good is that the manufacturing is not 100% flat top left got slight bubble. I tried removed and stick back a few times realise is not dust but the glass or my screen protector (either one is not flat at that part ) but i must say even though taken and removed a few times the rest of the screen protector is still sticky which is good

QUOTE=Nakedtoes;122086482]Nillkin screen protector? Cover whole screen? Got white border.. Means non stick to screen.?
[/QUOTE]

got pic?? if yrs still got bubbles then mine full coverage one is the best liaoz..

NdoYY63.jpg

O22950P.jpg

Last edited:

tokenbest

Reaction score

got pic?? if yrs still got bubbles then mine full coverage one is the best liaoz..

NdoYY63.jpg

O22950P.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Can share where you get your case and protector? link please! gamxia!

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow, somehow I m now attracted to mi9t. Looks darn nice without any notch. Anyway I dun do selfie often

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok will go back home and take

Btw bro any link to get your sp?

NdoYY63.jpg

O22950P.jpg
[/QUOTE]

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simple tempered glass screen protector and cases selling for $2-3 on shopee, carousell sellers can flip for profit and sell at $12-15 a piece. No way i can justify paying that much more when i have the means to purchase them myself. And its not even that hard to ownself apply the screen protectors. At those carousell prices, i can buy 5-6 pieces from different brands if i want to see whether there is any difference between the brands.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simple tempered glass screen protector and cases selling for $2-3 on shopee, carousell sellers can flip for profit and sell at $12-15 a piece. No way i can justify paying that much more when i have the means to purchase them myself. And its not even that hard to ownself apply the screen protectors. At those carousell prices, i can buy 5-6 pieces from different brands if i want to see whether there is any difference between the brands.

True.. I bought over 8pcs all cheap cheap one none stick well.. Anyway if u found cheap and good one pls share.. There are some good one but cover 1mm from all side of screen. So if u want to waste time and money buying many to try go ahead.. I know I wasted my time and money.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True.. I bought over 8pcs all cheap cheap one none stick well.. Anyway if u found cheap and good one pls share.. There are some good one but cover 1mm from all side of screen. So if u want to waste time and money buying many to try go ahead.. I know I wasted my time and money.

LOL We not talking condoms here. 1mm or 0.5mm not end all be all. The one i bought on shopee sticks well. Only minor gripe is abit of halo at the top bezel.

Bo bian if ownself want to find fault out of nothing, then go pay $15 for something which essentially costs $2, then subconsciously tell yourself you paid a premium so the screen protector also must be premium, special and different from others.

74G4Pql.jpg

The carousell link you pm-ed me, its the same kind of screen protectors sold on shopee. No brand, no retail package. Its loose oem stock similar to those sold by outside hp shops or sls hp repair shops. $2 item can flip until $15? Dont know is it you helping to promote your friend's carousell business or worse, your own business. Anyway, you happy can liao. I am just letting it be known here what crazy markup these carousellers are charging for something you can easily buy and apply yourself.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL We not talking condoms here. 1mm or 0.5mm not end all be all. The one i bought on shopee sticks well. Only minor gripe is abit of halo at the top bezel.

Bo bian if ownself want to find fault out of nothing, then go pay $15 for something which essentially costs $2, then subconsciously tell yourself you paid a premium so the screen protector also must be premium, special and different from others.

74G4Pql.jpg

The carousell link you pm-ed me, its the same kind of screen protectors sold on shopee. No brand, no retail package. Its loose oem stock similar to those sold by outside hp shops or sls hp repair shops. $2 item can flip until $15? Dont know is it you helping to promote your friend's carousell business or worse, your own business. Anyway, you happy can liao. I am just letting it be known here what crazy markup these carousellers are charging for something you can easily buy and apply yourself.

I got bought before same plastic backing one.. But it doesn't stick well on the side.. Have u bought the shopee one and try? What 0.5mm and 1mm makes no differences.. It will make the bezel thicker also..

Abt crazy make up.. U can choose not to buy.. Noone force u.. Same as ppl who piad 60plus for white dome one.. U think the cost price so high?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway now I am looking for full clear one without using liquid gel or glue. If u bought good one pls share.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway now I am looking for full clear one without using liquid gel or glue. If u bought good one pls share.

LOL see your pattern better use without any screen protector lar. Why waste time, money and effort searching for something you will never be happy with? Even if there is a diamond crusted 0.0001mm thin screen proctector made from unicorn skin also wont suit your needs ones lar. Or maybe can go ask your carousell "friend" which protector the bestest in the market lar.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.