fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
m7qQoY4.jpg

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Martial can become one of the best strikers if Man Utd use him right – Berbatov

The former Red Devils frontman believes the France international forward can star for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer if given the regular game time he craves

Anthony Martial can become “one of the best, best strikers” if Manchester United use him correctly, says Dimitar Berbatov.

https://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/mar...kers-if-man-utd-use/zvq7ph4vljd11e95kp1pl0d6e

More of if he gets his head right

vickyboi

Reaction score
Where would be if DM had bought him or if JM had gotten him?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where would be if DM had bought him or if JM had gotten him?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

DM would have misused him and got sold by the next manager.

JM bought 2 CBs and still can't solve the defensive issues hence I see why the board refuse to give him the support he needed.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Feck off rm trying to get Pogba on the cheap and include your castoff in the deal

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 and we stop supporting? freaking silly
DM would have misused him and got sold by the next manager.

JM bought 2 CBs and still can't solve the defensive issues hence I see why the board refuse to give him the support he needed.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
What defender problem???

A check with united site first team..

We have 4 GKs, 13 defenders, 8 midfielder and 4 forwards.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Told you all liao. Mag deal is confirm chop one. Player is smart want to move. Les know this is the chance to cash in. United know the chance is theirs once city gave up.

The only thing that i am scare of is woody way of neg deal. But recent few weeks got people keep messaging me about this, so i am sibei confident until can chop banana type that he will join us.

I never this confident before here. All those that said we got no money for Mag... HEHEHEHHEHEHE... me know more than you all. :s17: :crazy:

Genesisz

Master Member
Reaction score
Sir, will u also chop banana again for Bruno Fernandes? :s22: :s13:

Told you all liao. Mag deal is confirm chop one. Player is smart want to move. Les know this is the chance to cash in. United know the chance is theirs once city gave up.

The only thing that i am scare of is woody way of neg deal. But recent few weeks got people keep messaging me about this, so i am sibei confident until can chop banana type that he will join us.

I never this confident before here. All those that said we got no money for Mag... HEHEHEHHEHEHE... me know more than you all. :s17: :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.