Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Harry Wilson moving?

Looks like Harry Wilson might be moving.....
I rather lose Ryan Kent.

yup if even mig is allowed to go, i think wilson cfm gone liao. and if wilson goes, means kent also will go. or rather kent was never staying.

now our squad is really thin. no natural cover for mane and salah. i dun wan see origi playing on the left wing again. he only can play in the middle. hope klopp has something up in his sleeves.

edit: y do i always forget about big shaq. hes my dp somemore. :s13:

Last edited:

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the_sun_out_the_sun_on_sunday_out_simon_mignolet_of_liverpool_li_1236368.jpg

Dear Reds,

After more than six special years at Liverpool, the time has come to say goodbye. It’s been an incredible honour to represent one of the biggest clubs in the world, and to achieve things that few players ever manage to achieve.

I want to take this opportunity to thank the fans for their support during the good times and the bad. I also want to thank all the coaches and managers I’ve worked with during my spell here; their knowledge and expertise has been invaluable.

I’ve shared the pitch with some fantastic players over the years, but the current squad is the best I’ve ever been a part of. I’ll never forget that night in Madrid, and I’m glad I got to share it with such a terrific group of lads.

It’s been a great ride. There have been ups, downs and everything in between, but I’ll always look back on my time at Anfield with fondness. I have no regrets – I’ve given my all, and I’ve always done my best to wear the shirt with pride, and to represent the club with dignity and professionalism.

Once part of the family, always part of the family. Deep inside I’ll always be a Red.

Thanks for the memories Liverpool, and good luck for the future.

Best wishes,

Simon

YNWA

Source

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup if even mig is allowed to go, i think wilson cfm gone liao. and if wilson goes, means kent also will go. or rather kent was never staying.

now our squad is really thin. no natural cover for mane and salah. i dun wan see origi playing on the left wing again. he only can play in the middle. hope klopp has something up in his sleeves.

Origi did well against Watford playing on the left last season.
Think that is what convinced Klopp we don't need a back up on the wings....just that one game.

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dominc King @DominicKing_DM

Adrian is going to be Simon Mignolet's replacement as Liverpool's No2. He had been set for talks to join Real Valladolid today but offer arrived from Liverpool and he is going to take it. Very experienced back up for Alisson Becker

Looks like it will be Adrian, decent choice on a free transfer

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of my fav 2nd string GK beside Pope... Adrain saved westham from relegation battle during 2017/18 season

Yeah, I see him play for west ham quite zai

Definitely experienced cover, and to me a better GK den Mignolet

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Considering how swiftly we get in Adrian, I’m jus hoping we still have a surprise signing before transfer deadline on Thursday

Really need a quality backup to our Mane / Salah

DeadmanINC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really don’t know what they thinking let WILSON off

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not confirmed but at worse it's a loan deal.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/08/liverpool-in-talks-over-harry-wilson-departure-but-wont-sanction-sale/

Last edited:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Klopp cares too much about his players. To the point that he's putting himself in danger. If Wilson got say he wants first team football, klopp sure give him (loan/sell) unless he can promise him that. Aka stu, clyne and now mig. :(

Mig was the last person klopp would sell, and he sold him. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.