Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For my case, they told me to try again tomorrow since they can get the coupons and that my account has redeemed it. I told them that my fren acct can get now and i cant. But they insist that i can collect tml. In the end, just heck it and create new acct sua. Talk to them is like talking to my room wall - dead.

They are all based in overseas, naturally they wun understand our culture except for theirs.

talking to them will vomit blood. sometimes i wonder if they do understand english or they using google translate.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wow very long liao, cant remember.

i think tht time give ic to create qoo10 account..

We wanted it to be settle and done with so just gave to expedite.... anyway w e already changed address... what can they do to the old ic?

now its illegal for companies to be holding on to our IC, did u give them ur ic previously too ? to unban account or for wat... ?

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
talking to them will vomit blood. sometimes i wonder if they do understand english or they using google translate.

i called Qoo10 a few times some months ago, got 1 local Chinese girl and 1 malay girl when pick up my call, they were helpful and friendly...

the rest all very grouchy and impatient, they give me the impression that they hate their job :s13:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now after the quubee update this morning, the app crashed at start up. *Sian*

Ya anyone got it? Mine keep crashing
:s13:

Edit : need to reinstall again. Someone in app review mention the backup bio should be crashing app. Reinstall then can use app. And backup the bio again if you want to

Last edited:

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need 100 friends to click?

Siao, for that few dollars need work so hard... Forget it

You share the shoppingmon link, lets sayin facebook or twitter and beg all your friends to click (ie unique click), so every 100 you get $5 Qubee money which is x 1.4? to SGD.

If you have a phone farm operations like those commercial 'like' companies, okay what, 100 phones rotate click 1 Qoo10 user's account per second, that's easy $5 USD leh (per qoo10 customer).....

yong99

Reaction score
Please advise where to exchange for the coupons. Thank you.

There will be a NDP promotion afterall, with 3 coupons including a $54 off coupon to celebrate SG 54th birthday. Get ready your MameQ to exchange for the coupons, if interested.

blusky

Reaction score
Coming coupon for 7 Aug 2019:

$6 off $40

NDP event is from 8 - 11 Aug 2019.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You share the shoppingmon link, lets sayin facebook or twitter and beg all your friends to click (ie unique click), so every 100 you get $5 Qubee money which is x 1.4? to SGD.

If you have a phone farm operations like those commercial 'like' companies, okay what, 100 phones rotate click 1 Qoo10 user's account per second, that's easy $5 USD leh (per qoo10 customer).....

This admon thingy is reminiscent of a free 10000 qpoints event from years ago. If i remember correctly, to win you had to add 100 qfriends or something like that. People were banding together so they can add each other and some even resort to opening multiple qoo10 accounts. End up a crap ton of people won but i remember subsequently some of the winners their account got banned for no apparent reason and a few of them made noise about it in this thread.

So case in point, even if you gotten all your clicks in the most legit way possible or you are trying to game the system using "underhand" methods to generate the clicks, dont be too happy yet. End of the day the ball is always in qoo10's court and they can still take action retrospectively.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This admon thingy is reminiscent of a free 10000 qpoints event from years ago. If i remember correctly, to win you had to add 100 qfriends or something like that. People were banding together so they can add each other and some even resort to opening multiple qoo10 accounts. End up a crap ton of people won but i remember subsequently some of the winners their account got banned for no apparent reason and a few of them made noise about it in this thread.

So case in point, even if you gotten all your clicks in the most legit way possible or you are trying to game the system using "underhand" methods to generate the clicks, dont be too happy yet. End of the day the ball is always in qoo10's court and they can still take action retrospectively.
oh you reminded me... Haha. Was in that group...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.