Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn ask ppl to share. If price is not to yr liking dun buy lor. Knn like I own u like that...Tell u a secret.. i earn a commision of $10 per pc that seller sell leh.. shiok sia... u jelly?

And is it wrong to ask got better tempered glass? If dun have recommendation keep yr mouth shut lor.. So difficult? Tok so much ******** Wei for what.

See your ** pattern everything you think you are right and you want everyone else to take your word as the final truth and nobody can have differing opinions from yours. My initial reply wasnt even targeted at you but so typical of your big ego you just have butt in and have your say. Buay song i expose you trying to peddle your $15 rubbish? If you are sincerely trying to "share" then you dont need to resort to being so secretive in posting the link through private message. KNN KNN....I CNN somemore leh. Every thread you go to you think you are some big fug alpha everybody should only listen to you. Can't stand the heat then gtfo the kitchen lor.

bbcccc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheapest as of now is k20 6gb/128gb is 370 from qoo10 finer?
shopee
under univercell
mi9t official global rom @ $398 for 128/6
can check them out
bought redmi note 7 from them
delivery is fast n item is authentic too...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 5 using GAGT

x3nor_S

Reaction score
shopee
under univercell
can check them out

gotten from them as well. fingerprint scanner works well so far

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See your ** pattern everything you think you are right and you want everyone else to take your word as the final truth and nobody can have differing opinions from yours. My initial reply wasnt even targeted at you but so typical of your big ego you just have butt in and have your say. Buay song i expose you trying to peddle your $15 rubbish? If you are sincerely trying to "share" then you dont need to resort to being so secretive in posting the link through private message. KNN KNN....I CNN somemore leh. Every thread you go to you think you are some big fug alpha everybody should only listen to you. Can't stand the heat then gtfo the kitchen lor.

If I m selling the glass I post the link big big in the thread lioaz.. Why would I pm only.. U no brain to think?..cause the glass is more then yr cheapskate price u assume the seller mine friend.. And now u said the seller is me. See how low u are.. So what next? Might as well said I m the manufacturer of the glass..

And next time cheapskate like u who ask to share where to buy.. U ask price isst below $2 first.. Cause u the ngiao chee person. Even yr link $1.60 glass u think cost price $1.60..maybe the cost price is 5 cent only csuse is lousy quality.. Aiyah u stupid type dun know wat is quality also.. Lol

Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only clear glass wo glue and no white border is from India site.. But they dun mail oversea.. Hiaz.. The glass got true 6d on the sides.

2xEng2xCheng

Reaction score
Eh just to check anyone experience with GPS taking too long like a day to sync for K20 pro? And also issue other app and accessing Google Play for payment?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 using GAGT

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shopee
under univercell
can check them out

It has google play store?:o
So mi 9T is k20 pro or K20?:o

balzebub

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh just to check anyone experience with GPS taking too long like a day to sync for K20 pro? And also issue other app and accessing Google Play for payment?

GPS no issues. Payment for Google play, no issues.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

idunnomyname

Reaction score
GPS no issues. Payment for Google play, no issues.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

Mine gps working. Just cant add location sharing. My family cant view my location while i can see them. What apk do i need to install?

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A6003

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No problem.. Gps is dual GPS noticeable faster then my previous pocophone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.