[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

ksw101

Reaction score
Anyone use racing wheel? I’m looking for one is suitable for child and adult. What brand and model do you recommend? And any other things I need to consider? Thanks in advance.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone use racing wheel? I’m looking for one is suitable for child and adult. What brand and model do you recommend? And any other things I need to consider? Thanks in advance.
Reply for the other thread.

I mount my wheel to table only.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
1200_540_monhan_main_pc.jpg

Hmm I didn't even know they make neck speakers. Anyone has experience with these?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075K7Y6GH

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
wow it looks cooler than wearing the whole headset, got any reviews??? seriously can consider!
The Amazon link (for the regular edition, without the Monster Hunter design) has some reviews, quite positive.

This speaker is not bluetooth, it has its own wireless transmitter. The transmitter has earphone jack style input and optical input. Speaker has direct wired input too. The speaker will vibrate (can adjust intensity) when playing back strong bass.

Seems like a Japan-only product. Way over my price range anyway.

Japanese manual: http://www.sony.jp/ServiceArea/impdf/pdf/46991020M-JP.pdf

20190806-mhw-05.png

希望小売価格:29,380円+税
https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/8785/20190806-mhw.html

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who still got this game??
major update coming

No Man’s Sky Beyond - Release Date Announcement Trailer

PS4 for idiots........ :o

How do I set up 2-Step Verification on my account?

PS4 Primary System Deactivation

Elysium87

Reaction score
is ps4 still worth getting ? or better wait for ps5 ?

never buy first gen of the new console. ps4 is still worth it, u can get old games for cheap. for newer games for ps4/ps5, maybe can wait till ps5 "issue" over then switch to it

ksw101

Reaction score
Hi, any places I can try PS4 supported racing wheel e.g. t300rs? Or I need to wait for PC or gaming event?

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, any places I can try PS4 supported racing wheel e.g. t300rs? Or I need to wait for PC or gaming event?
Not sure if there's still any Sony shops that still has the setup for gran turismo. Maybe try gaming cafe if there's still any? Or not might really need to wait for events.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Genshin Impact | Gameplay Trailer | PS4

Genshin Impact is an open world action game set in the fantasy world called “Teyvat”, offering players a freely explorable world, multiple playable characters, an in-depth elemental combo-based combat system and an engaging story. Developed and published by miHoYo, the title is scheduled to come to PlayStation plaftform in 2020.

thanks to the china dude who smash his ps4 for this game, now i am interested!:s13:

Reaction score

Genshin Impact is an open world action game set in the fantasy world called “Teyvat”, offering players a freely explorable world, multiple playable characters, an in-depth elemental combo-based combat system and an engaging story. Developed and published by miHoYo, the title is scheduled to come to PlayStation plaftform in 2020.

thanks to the china dude who smash his ps4 for this game, now i am interested!:s13:

thanks to u for introducing a xmm majority game:o

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

auzzuro

Reaction score

Is this game free to play ? Or u need to buy disc n play

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.