Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

riseNshine

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then play the waiting game? 4 mins later I cancel then they tio surged, not lagi sian? might as well fast hand fast leg cancel, higher chance won't kenna the surge? yes no?

kop2311987

Reaction score
then play the waiting game? 4 mins later I cancel then they tio surged, not lagi sian? might as well fast hand fast leg cancel, higher chance won't kenna the surge? yes no?

4mins later cancel kanna surge, den complain to grab say the driver keep cancelling until have to pay surge. Den ask them refund lol

rewired

Reaction score
Kip car liao. Cmi, fares cui :(

Sapphire PA no more liao I think

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

That's the interesting part

If driver is the one that cancel. The app will find a new driver and the app will honor the initial fare.

Ownself cancel and rebook is like doing a new booking all over again. Thus the fare might change depending on the surge.

Posted from PCWX using Style Over Practicality

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Not necessarily though..

I ever had a friend who made a booking and was already paying 30plus. Driver cancelled and her price changed to 40.

That's the interesting part

If driver is the one that cancel. The app will find a new driver and the app will honor the initial fare.

Ownself cancel and rebook is like doing a new booking all over again. Thus the fare might change depending on the surge.

Posted from PCWX using Style Over Practicality

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Our friendly gwab fraud system very sensitive.
Triggered to suspend account easily.

Customer acc will get suspended if they keep cancelling.
Most of them only take g at most twice a day.

You can imagine how hard it is for them to lower their cr.

Cancellation penalty

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not expert but the only keypoint i see as below...

Current:
TQTzcif.jpg

Work in progress:
seSnkiy.jpg

any of you experts in this video? at least get paid for advising la.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.