Guide to SPF Enlistment

Acre45

Reaction score
I heard there regardless how short they will still cut so I m wondering if it’s true?

Trust me they wont. I would know :3
I cut my hair the standard number 1 2 days before enlistment. They looked at it and said no need. Because you wouldn't be showering until evening and thats a looong time away

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trust me they wont. I would know :3
I cut my hair the standard number 1 2 days before enlistment. They looked at it and said no need. Because you wouldn't be showering until evening and thats a looong time away
Safer for you to caveat rather than having your reputation on the line. You can’t predict how human behaves.

nicholeswong97

Reaction score
I heard there regardless how short they will still cut so I m wondering if it’s true?

I going in on 9 July and I will cut tmr on 8 July. I feel that if cut there all the residue hairs on neck and body very annoying. If the hair quite short and they still cut, at least the residue hairs will be lesser and shorter lor.

TaserTaserPewPew

Reaction score
Just means that you will be doing your ptp and entering 2 months earlier so more physical trg at the start. As for vocations you are eligible for all frontline and nonfrontline vocations. You can find out more from their website.

Just have fun and enjoy life at HTA. I heard they have toned down the trg there alot because of "training mishaps"

Either way vocations wise all are very good and beneficial regardless of frontline or not so dont worry too much.
I agree with u they toned down a lot of trainings after 171 intake, no coy line PT and Drills lol wtf.

WoChiSnake

Reaction score
Why need bring sleeping attire uh? I thought they will give those admin shirts or something?

Acre45

Reaction score
Oh man :( . anything else i should bring that is not from the list?

Tbh nothing much. Because most of your admin time will be spent lying down on your beds and talking with your fellow bunkmates and doing something random

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.