Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

tott_2003

Reaction score
Its the made in india variant of k20 pro that does not come with NFC. Mi 9T is global variant so NFC works without issues.

How to identify india k20 pro variant.
Front of box
h8Z40CC.jpg

Back of box. Big big "Made in India"
lCTiN5B.jpg

Seriously, alot of repetitive questions have been asked and answered to death in this thread. Next time use search thread function can get answers faster.

Where to buy india set in sg?

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
How to cover the bottom when it's 1mm from the edge for all sides? But it's true that when the so is not flush to the bottom activating the upward swipe is more difficult so what I did was to put my case on then flash the screen protector bottom edge to the bottom touching the casing bottom lip so that it's a seamless connecting surface for easy upward swipe activation

From the vietnam youtube vid? Don't know whether is it he did a poor job of aligning the sp onto the phone. Can see gaps along the 4 corners and it feels like he aligned too much towards the top therefore there is a noticeable gap at the bottom. Nillkin not cheap so it would be bad if the measurements are off for such a costly and branded sp.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok, read wrongly. Thought u said K20 pro selling below $400

If compare K20 with mi9t, like not worth buying k20

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

K20 pro possible to get below $400 if you have amex card. W.Digital K20 pro black 6gb/64gb selling at $439 ≈ 307 qcoins. Use amex card to buy 3 bundles of 100 qcoins @ 10% discount and then buy another 1 bundle of 10 qcoins without discount.
8wOILt2.jpg

TehSiewDaiPeng

Reaction score
K20 pro possible to get below $400 if you have amex card. W.Digital K20 pro black 6gb/64gb selling at $439 ≈ 307 qcoins. Use amex card to buy 3 bundles of 100 qcoins @ 10% discount and then buy another 1 bundle of 10 qcoins without discount.
8wOILt2.jpg

I dont have amex. :(
I assume that 440$ is a good price for 64g?

Cookie Muncher

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it just me when you toggle between the different camera mode theres like >1-2seconds lag between it get switch over

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.