Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those that were making noise about why qoo10 k20 pro sellers dont allow use of coupons, now Finer has adjusted their listing and price to allow use of the $54 coupon. But currently after $54 coupon discount, the price of K20 pro 6gb/64gb is $446 while it was going for $436 previously even without coupon. Finer makan your coupon savings. W.Digital has also upped their price for k20 pro by $10. Sometimes you just have to pull the trigger when price is right rather than wait and wait.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s12::s12::s12:
190808-xiaomi-mi-9t-pro-malaysia.jpg

A Dutch retailer which is said to be also a distributor for Xiaomi had already listed the Mi 9T Pro 64GB for 429 EUR (about RM2,022). Meanwhile, the 128GB version is priced at 479 EUR (about RM2,258).

Last edited:

disastrous

Reaction score
Univercell for Mi9t is really not bad if you dont mind export set..

$369 - $30 (DBS voucher) - $3 shopback and your CC rebate.. quite wu hua.. price is cheap enough for you not to use case or screen protector.. Can tide over till the next gen of iPhones or Mate phones etc come out.

Snapdragon 730 seems no slouch too, seeing how often sinkies change phones.. I think we dont need to go for the highest end chipset first.

disastrous

Reaction score

Wah, means nearly $700 SGD for just the base model? Mi9T Pro should be the same as K20 Pro, just with warranty and global rom. Not to mention SG shops will definitely sell for higher price.

K20 Pro export sets about $450 for base model .. wonder if justifiable >$250 for warranty/global ROM.

BamBam

Reaction score
Univercell for Mi9t is really not bad if you dont mind export set..

$369 - $30 (DBS voucher) - $3 shopback and your CC rebate.. quite wu hua.. price is cheap enough for you not to use case or screen protector.. Can tide over till the next gen of iPhones or Mate phones etc come out.

Snapdragon 730 seems no slouch too, seeing how often sinkies change phones.. I think we dont need to go for the highest end chipset first.

No more voucher...anyone not using?

BamBam

Reaction score
shopee 8pm to 9pm
$368 - $25 (88NDS25OFF) - $10 (shopback) = $333

Thanks! , just bought one off flash deal local XM warranty 6gb/128gb .
435-25-10%cashback - shopback.... no sure how much will that be in the end.
Local xiao mi warranty.

tokenbest

Reaction score
Guys, just got K20 Pro - first time launch front camera got a bit of issue. say front cam couldn't open front camera. and had a bit of stutter. and after close can push the camera in a bit? anyone can confirm. scared defective unit and need send back

MIUI 10.3.11 - how to know if on global on china?

EDIT: after updating to latest MIUI - i got google play services (did not check whether i had before the updates) or is it W Digital already unlocked this before and sealed it back up? I did request for no google services to be installed, now i am thinking if this has been used before...

Last edited:

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks! , just bought one off flash deal local XM warranty 6gb/128gb .
435-25-10%cashback - shopback.... no sure how much will that be in the end.
Local xiao mi warranty.

Use what 10% cash back?

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think is one of the items that Shopee has 10% cashback promo for.. no need to use any specific cc or payment method..
I think the cashback payment is in the form of shoppe coins

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought mi9t 6/128gb at $343

Flash deal at $368 - $25 coupon

not sure got $10 shopback or not, anyway I think quite good deal. wanted to go sleep n forget abt it but saw this deal, cannot resist

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.