[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought this just to welcome Lahn:D

7subUIB.jpg

wao… luckily I find no motivation to go back even I interested in lahn.
enough of keep paying but cannot get gears concept. pay so much just to artisan to random tet… :( occasionally log in to say hello instead.:s13:

wish is a monthly sub and then can get all the gears I wanted instead of mindless RNG.

I went back final fantasy 14...

midlusionz

Reaction score
wao… luckily I find no motivation to go back even I interested in lahn.
enough of keep paying but cannot get gears concept. pay so much just to artisan to random tet… :( occasionally log in to say hello instead.:s13:

wish is a monthly sub and then can get all the gears I wanted instead of mindless RNG.

I went back final fantasy 14...
That's the reason i quitted too.. Too much RnG. I am also thinking of going to play FF but waiting for sales

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's the reason i quitted too.. Too much RnG. I am also thinking of going to play FF but waiting for sales

RNG kills me. can spend $50 a day only to end in disappointment.

there lotsa sales... new expansion coming this Jun. Amazon got expansion bundles all in one.

Reaction score
does any1 has guest passes? thinking of trying out this game after i saw a twitch ad, thanks :D
Free access if u meet the criteria

https://www.sea.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?BoardMasterNo=1&CountryType=en-US&SearchType=&SearchText=&isProgress=True&BoardType=3&boardNo=2215

Sent from Sony H8166 using GAGT

Reaction score
RNG kills me. can spend $50 a day only to end in disappointment.

there lotsa sales... new expansion coming this Jun. Amazon got expansion bundles all in one.
Same lo that's y now I wait for artisan promotion first before getting to upgrade again. Go NW just to get killed is damn sian

Reaction score
** sian man failed my 9th bis necklace liao, thinking of taking a break from this damn game

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

william910

Reaction score
just play for fun,some people see other epopel got tet and they went rage enchance,in the end all went back to pri =D

Sitheart

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone still playing and any chill guild to join ? just come back after 200+ days, a lot of things to catch up

Reaction score
Currently in loli guild. Nowadays got new stuff like character n horse skills

Recat1982

Reaction score
Selling geared BDO Black desert online SG Witch 62 with pegausu 269 AP

269AP Witch level 62 - Main
Life skills – refer to screenshot
Level 62 (10.84% exp) – maxed awakening skills and all essentials non awakening skills. High weight capacity, high char inventory slot expanded.
Using Tet Kzarka, Tet Dandelion (Cap 3levels), Tet Kutum, Tet Nouver, Tet Dim Tree, Tet Urugon, Tet Bherg and Tet Griffon. Tet Crescent ring, Tet Orge neck, Veils heart, Tri Tungrad earring, Tri Crescent ring, Tri Balisk Belt. BIS crystals in all slots
Misc – Cash Tent, Witch snow costume, Kuno Snow costume, Kuno Aya costume (not opened), Archer premium costume, Tamer costume, Sorc costume marine and premuim, Maehwa petal Costume, DK costume. 2 x spare weapon box of Kzarka, Dande, Offin, Kutum, Nouver each. 2.5 B gold. 6B in assets. 1 x Epheria sailboat.
5 x Storage maids, 2 x Market maids, 10 pets with 5 T3, 4 of which has combat exp.
T-9 Pegasus – max level, max trained, All skills except (caution deliberately removed). Horse costume.
Alts – Kuno 61 – Tri Kzarka, Tri Dande, Tri novuer, Tri Dim, Tri Ghatz, Tri Muskan, Tri Seraph.
Mis Alts, 60 Lahn, 58 Shai, 57 Maehwa, 57 Mystic, 57 DK, 56 Tamer, 56 Archer, 56 Ranger, 20 Warrior, 20 wizard, 20 ninja, 20 warrior, 20 Dk.
2K armour stones, 1 K weapon stones, 2 x 100 FS, 3 x 50 Fs. Spare 2 x crescent ring, Tungrad earring, Orge ring. 100 memory stone.
Details
Selling account face to face with email transfer and account . Cash on delivery, meetup. Selling due to quitting game.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.