Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, is not too bad. Can go and try.

I tried the weekend lunch buffet at Marriott cafe using eatigo discount.
The spread is above average.
I would think it is worth it under discounted price.
Service is good and they refill the empty dishes quite fast too.

micgoh

Reaction score
I tried the weekend lunch buffet at Marriott cafe using eatigo discount.
The spread is above average.
I would think it is worth it under discounted price.
Service is good and they refill the empty dishes quite fast too.

Was it 50% off or what?

Spidie

Reaction score
Chope voucher 54 percent off for carvery anyone bought ?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is just an average buffet tbh. Nothing much to rave about but I was there for the 1 for 1 promotion. Not worth going without the promo.

Some commented they take ages to refill the dishes for the expensive items.

Devilman37

Reaction score
I Am looking to book a buffet or maybe restaurant for 25 pax on the weekend to celebrate my kid birthday . But the challenging part is that all the people are not a eater except me . They only want a good environment with refill of water , tea and coffee to talk only and without any intention to eat . Anyone have any recommendation . Will be good if the restaurant locate on central region .

sumantochong

Reaction score
Anyone been to Oscar @ Conrad? The lunch $59++ & Dinner $69++. The difference $10++ ... Anything difference on the lunch vs dinner? Cause this one can get discount on Eatigo app also ...

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to Oscar @ Conrad? The lunch $59++ & Dinner $69++. The difference $10++ ... Anything difference on the lunch vs dinner? Cause this one can get discount on Eatigo app also ...

I have not tried their lunch b4 but my guess will be the oysters.

Err, their spread is really avg at best. Even w eatigo discount i will also not recommend :s8:

Spidie

Reaction score
I Am looking to book a buffet or maybe restaurant for 25 pax on the weekend to celebrate my kid birthday . But the challenging part is that all the people are not a eater except me . They only want a good environment with refill of water , tea and coffee to talk only and without any intention to eat . Anyone have any recommendation . Will be good if the restaurant locate on central region .
You can try royal hotel. They have a high tea buffet. Food average not fantastic. Price fantastic for your requirements. Normally no people eating. Very quiet. U can call and ask. I did my kids celebration there. Location is novena dunno is it central a not.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Spidie

Reaction score
No need to check the internet for their high tea buffet during weekends coz you can't find at all. Tried before . Better to call them personally and check. The last time I ask them why cannot find any advertisement they say because they do the high tea for regular customer only. So those who frequent then or stay around there will know. No need for advertisement.

bbbbbw

Reaction score
i went for the sunday brunch at makan at jen. not bad.
keen to try latest recipe at le meriden sentosa but wonder how it it?

Devilman37

Reaction score
You can try royal hotel. They have a high tea buffet. Food average not fantastic. Price fantastic for your requirements. Normally no people eating. Very quiet. U can call and ask. I did my kids celebration there. Location is novena dunno is it central a not.

Hi Spidie ,

Thank you. I have call them. But they not longer offer any buffet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.